The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Just got back from Greece. The grade boundaries look hopeful, I was particularly pleased with the ISA and B3 boundaries. Roll on 9:00!
6 hours 43 mins till I'm at school
Original post by Efemena15
6 hours 43 mins till I'm at school

Well that's umm...... Very specific. :smile:
Well this is it. It all comes down to this final, crucial moment. All that revising, all those examinations, all the paranoia, and it all ends tomorrow. The struggle has ended and today is the moment of truth.:holmes:

God bless you all :cool:
7 hours 17 minutes and 59 seconds until results time:unimpressed:
Posted from TSR Mobile

Yep, I read a BBC article earlier today that said the same things.

Not sure how it affects me (or to what degree) though, since some of my GCSEs were IGCSEs.
Aaaah im so nervous :s is anyone gonna do an all nighter? I was going to but I think its best just to stop focusing on it before you have a panic attack before youve even opened the envelope....
Reply 6907
7 hours, 34 minutes, 15 seconds
Reply 6908
Original post by deborarosa
Aaaah im so nervous :s is anyone gonna do an all nighter? I was going to but I think its best just to stop focusing on it before you have a panic attack before youve even opened the envelope....

im not voluntarily doing an allnighter but its going to happen regardless of my intentions :angry:
by the looks of it im not sleeping tonight

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6910
Original post by yahya10123
by the looks of it im not sleeping tonight

Posted from TSR Mobile

join the club
Lol same tbh :frown: my attempts to doze off arent working....guess I have to continue to worry
Original post by pathosL
im not voluntarily doing an allnighter but its going to happen regardless of my intentions :angry:
Original post by Millerman
do you go private school? or public?

Public School.My School got 67% 5A*-Cs including English and Maths last year and an incredible 100% 5A*-Cs last year.
just saw a massive spider. It's an omen I tell ya.
I'm getting nervous, 7 hours to go :'(
I should be going to sleep but I can't sleep because I was thinking what is so important about these results?-I mean I am definetley going to get an A* in Maths and I have already got one in English, I am going to get 5Cs and the 6Cs in the English Baccalaureate subjects but then it hit me-the reason is UCAS and application to universities because they will get to see all them stupid Bs or As that should be A*s and see how badly you did and the thought of handing in grades like Bs and not handing a majority of A*s is awful.If GCSEs are so important why do they feature on UCAS forms?

I shouldn't really be surprised that I can't sleep because I have had insomnia for most of my life but I have had some good sleep recently, only when I go about 4am though.Its quite common for me to try to get to sleep for an hour or two or fail.
(edited 10 years ago)
6 and a half hours or so...

5 and a half hours til I 'wake up', heh.
I going to attempt sleep, but good luck to everyone tomorrow (well technically today :/ ). LETS DO THIS!!! :biggrin:
Still conscious. 3 hours 15 minutes until I can access my results online. Good luck everyone :smile:
i know this is random but what is the best source for maths revision guys other than maths watch????

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by yahya10123
i know this is random but what is the best source for maths revision guys other than maths watch????

Posted from TSR Mobile

I use mymaths.com

Latest