The Student Room Group

15 August 2013 A-Level results: Grade boundaries

Scroll to see replies

Reply 520
Original post by Elle333
Where have these come from

Posted from TSR Mobile

Arsey posted them on the C3 thread for Edexcel maths because to get an A for C3 you needed only 50 raw marks

100UMS - 64 or something I cant remember
They always leave us waiting like this, I bet they are laughing as they tuck themselves into bed :frown:
Original post by ZA_pink
Im going on holiday for a month to Dubai on results day! So nervous!! :eek:

Omg I'm going to Dubai soon too!! :biggrin:
My nerves are gone, I feel sick
Anyone got from kaiser to fuhrer history edexcel or biology and chemistry OCR?!

Posted from TSR Mobile
AQA can go **** themselves, I'm going bed... and by bed I am going to watch Doctor Who until 8am.
Reply 526
Not really sure I want to see them.... ha ha.... just there is nothing else to do. :wink:

Might order a pizza.
AQA and OCR really need to hurry up. Its really frustrating
Reply 529
Must be having a right laugh in head office. Bunch of swear words. Bed I think for me, still got auto refresh and an alarm on though
Im pretty sure the CCEA boundaries are up- but im kinda confused, it gives it in ums-which means an A will be 80% of the total ums[but it always is]...so should we not be more interested in what the raw mark is?
Original post by mrsmeagol
Anyone got WJEC Boundaries?

They're only released on Thursday morning I believe. *sigh* :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 532
Still waiting, ImageUploadedByStudent Room1376443140.166783.jpg

any news?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 533
Original post by Frostyjoe
Are the aqa boundaries out?

I only did one subject with them and I am tempted to look but is there any point really?

I am definately not opening the CCEA boundaries!!!

CCEA don't release boundaries.
Reply 534
Has any board released their mark scheme for all subjects yet? Seems the only mark scheme about is for edexcel maths.....
Reply 535
Is anyone else having trouble believing Arsey's grade boundaries or is it just me? When asked if they were real, he replied with:
':rolleyes:'

*sob*
Edexcel are supposed to release them August 15th at 00:01, I don't know what to think :frown: Don't want to get my hopes up :frown: :frown:
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 536
Where does the AQA boundaries even go when they're up. Do you need a login like edexcel to access them?
Reply 537
Original post by AhmedDavid
Where does the AQA boundaries even go when they're up. Do you need a login like edexcel to access them?

No they'll be up on the site here: http://www.aqa.org.uk/exams-administration/about-results/grade-boundaries
Reply 538
Original post by sahjan
Is anyone else having trouble believing Arsey's grade boundaries or is it just me? When asked if they were real, he replied with:

*sob*
Edexcel are supposed to release them August 15th at 00:01, I don't know what to think :frown: Don't want to get my hopes up :frown: :frown:

Nah they are probably official if Arsey says they are which he did.

Unless he got hacked :eek: :O
Reply 539
Original post by sahjan

*sob*

He's a reliable source it seems, he's a teacher (I think) and has posted early in the past and they've always been right :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest