The Student Room Group

15 August 2013 A-Level results: Grade boundaries

Scroll to see replies

Original post by a123a
Thank you very much, I'm using my iPad but went onto my computer and I went onto it.

thanks for all your help, you've made my day!:smile::biggrin:

No problem :smile:. Well done on the mark you probably got :biggrin:.
Reply 861
YES OCR MEI M2 boundaries have been kind, And rightfully so, what a devilish paper :mob:
Reply 862
Original post by rturnbull94
Apologies,

so 72 = 98 UMS
100 UMS = 73 marks

Thank you very much!
Reply 863
Do ccea release grade boundaries????

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by WannaGetAnA
Does anyone know the grade boundaries for MEI maths, OCR RE or WJEC psychology?

is that ocr religious ethics? Raw out of - 70: a - 55 b - 49 c - 43 d - 37 e - 31
Reply 865
Ah so happy with OCR Biology :biggrin: :biggrin:

Good luck to everybody for results!
Reply 866
Original post by brittanna
No problem :smile:. Well done on the mark you probably got :biggrin:.

Thanks! :redface: Actually that's made me feel like.... Well at least I know the highest I could get is 98/97
Reply 867

mei:http://www.ocr.org.uk/Images/142071-unit-level-raw-mark-grade-boundaries-june-2013.pdf

Apparently wjec don't release their boundaries until tomorrow!

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm happy with the boundaries for Maths for AQA except for FP3, slightly higher than I expected.
Sooo happy about the grade boundaries for AQA FP1, they've been constantly high the years before and this one just calmed me down so much!
Reply 871
Are scaled raw marks the actual marks you need to get out of the exam or do you need to convert them? If so, how? Some help would be amazing!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Even though I don't really care about the exam, 46 and 47 out of 70 for A*s in GENA3/4 is pretty decent.
Phil 1 is a little higher than I had hoped for, but 60 for an A should be obtainable. PHIL2 is also high as well, glad I got an A in January on that.
PSYCHB2 is 41, not too shabby.
GOVP2 is same as before, 56 for an A, but P1 is looking nice with 53 for an A.

Overall AQA, I am quite happy :smile:
Reply 873
Does anyone have AQA PsychB, Geog or Edexcel Econ please?
anyone else do OCR Economics ? what you think to those boundaries ? im quite happy with the Micro paper - that was a hard paper and the boundaries have represented that !! NOT happy with macro - thought it was harder than the boundaries would suggest
Original post by choc cakes
is that ocr religious ethics? Raw out of - 70: a - 55 b - 49 c - 43 d - 37 e - 31

Thank you :smile:
Reply 876
Original post by Fas
anyone else do OCR Economics ? what you think to those boundaries ? im quite happy with the Micro paper - that was a hard paper and the boundaries have represented that !! NOT happy with macro - thought it was harder than the boundaries would suggest

Macro bro, those boundaries are harsh 49/60 is quite hard to get. I thought that 47/60 may have being a little better but oh well, maybe the MS was leninent
Psychb1 - 42 for an A
B2 - 41
Geog Unit 1 75
Unit 2 34
ECON1 - 57
ECON2 - 56
Ah sorry i have given AQA econ there, but Edexcel's aren't out properly yet :smile:
Original post by Fas

Macro grade boundaries are a joke. 49? That's a record high, I seriously didn't think it was that easy.

As for Micro, I'm happy with 44, I might just scrape an A.

Quick Reply

Latest