The Student Room Group

15 August 2013 A-Level results: Grade boundaries

Scroll to see replies

Original post by iAhmedd
Have the edexcel economics grade boundaries come out?

Not yet. Hopefully at 12!
Reply 161
when are the official results going to be released on the Edexcel website??? what time, specifically?
Guys.. I would defo trust Arsey's maths grade boundaries-
he's released them early for the past examinations before!
Love the guy! :smile:
Original post by L'Evil Fish
You okay?:redface:

quite annoyed about the C2 boundary haha , was really hoping for sub-60 for an A on that.

to be honest , it's no way near as bad as im making it out to be - i should be well on track for an A , but it was the 90% thing i'm concerned about - i may be just under that depending on how UMS stacks out.
Original post by Fas
quite annoyed about the C2 boundary haha , was really hoping for sub-60 for an A on that.

to be honest , it's no way near as bad as im making it out to be - i should be well on track for an A , but it was the 90% thing i'm concerned about - i may be just under that depending on how UMS stacks out.

What raw marks you reckon you got!
Reply 165
Original post by dan94adibi
Ready for economics mate?

Yeah man. I hope low grade boundaries. It has been low for 3 years. What bout you? Confident about the A*? Btw, do you know what time AQA grade boundaries coming out?
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by ryanboi
Yeah man. I hope low grade boundaries. It has been low for 3 years. What bout you? Confident about the A*? Btw, do you know what time AQA grade boundaries coming out?

No idea but roughly 12 I think. I don't think I can get an A* in econ but yeah, lets wait and see.
The suspense is too much :/
Reply 168
Original post by dan94adibi
No idea but roughly 12 I think. I don't think I can get an A* in econ but yeah, lets wait and see.

I am sure you will do good man. Good luck. Quote me what you think you got when grade boundaries are out
Reply 169
I wanna know AQA maths grade boundaries so BADLY that I'm glued to my phone screen refreshing Twitter and TSR pages hahah I need that A*
Reply 170
Original post by kelvinbeyioku
The suspense is too much :/

And then another whole 24 iterations of 3600 seconds till we are allowed to know our results, and then a few more till we actually do...
Reply 171
The M1 boundaries are beautiful! C1 and C2 boundaries aren't particularly.... Oh well
Are all OCR boundaries out??

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 173
Will Edexcel release their boundaries sharply at 00.00?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 174
Original post by kesupile
I wanna know AQA maths grade boundaries so BADLY that I'm glued to my phone screen refreshing Twitter and TSR pages hahah I need that A*

May be there for well over an hour, may aswell wait till midnight till you start doing that but I'm sure they'll be on here as soon as they can be too.
Original post by GemmaSmith
Are all OCR boundaries out??

Posted from TSR Mobile

are any out? i thought they came out at 12?
Reply 176
Original post by adi19956
The M1 boundaries are beautiful! C1 and C2 boundaries aren't particularly.... Oh well

The M1 boundaries were just lovely just so lovely, edexcel do listen to us. 56/75 for an A has now put me into the safe 90+ group of ums for that exam
Original post by ryanboi
I am sure you will do good man. Good luck. Quote me what you think you got when grade boundaries are out

Alright will do.
Good luck to you too. :wink:
If the AQA ones do come out at midnight, I'll definitely be looking/freaking out over them.

Tomorrow is going to go so slowly.
Deleted post
(edited 10 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest