The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Divergent
:eek:<--- my face watching 5 minutes of that film.
No scratch that.. 1 minute... or 30 seconds.

I think I'll watch due date in russian... it will pass the time :P

Yep, it was the 'face peel' as soon as that happened I had to throw my retainers out and dash to the toilet i'm so queezy. I'm glad I watched it after I stayed at the Hostel in Switzerland!

Well, that sounds like a challenge!
Original post by MathsNerd1
Its fine :tongue: And I'm pretty sure you'll make the grades to get into university so I wouldn't worry too much :biggrin: I'm just starting to look into all the stationary I'll need to buy and it just seems like I'm going to have such a huge list of things to buy for university :redface:

I should do, but you still can't help worrying yourself and what not so we'll have to wait and see! Yeah, there's a hell of a lot to buy however I went shopping in March and bought a good 3/4 of everything I needed :tongue:
I wish I was consistent in my results so I can predict what I'll get :<
Original post by Bobilina
I should do, but you still can't help worrying yourself and what not so we'll have to wait and see! Yeah, there's a hell of a lot to buy however I went shopping in March and bought a good 3/4 of everything I needed :tongue:

That's fair enough just try not to worry too much about it :tongue: And well you're lucky because I've not got anything yet so I'm not going to like running around frantically buying everything :redface:
What exactly was the need to change the thread?

Anyway, good luck guys.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 185
Original post by Gilgamesh
I wonder what I used to think about before I started A-Levels.

Hahaha that's an interesting thought! :grin:
Reply 186
Original post by qr95
Why don't AQA just release their mark schemes same time as edexcel...

Posted from TSR Mobile

When do Edexcel release theirs ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
I wish i'd stop coming across this thread as it makes me even more nervous!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 188
Original post by Tackla
When do Edexcel release theirs ?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Most of them have been released someone has linked them onto a thread called something like edexcel A level June 2013 mark schemes

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 10 years ago)
What are people doing in the next 8 days to kill the time, myself i've got nothing at all to do
Reply 190
Original post by kieran1502
What are people doing in the next 8 days to kill the time, myself i've got nothing at all to do

I am in the exact same position

Posted from TSR Mobile

Im up in Glasgow seeing relatives until Friday, on Saturday I'm working. Going out Saturday night and then omgomg 4 days of mental torment.
Reply 192
Original post by Miracle Day
After 50 days the mods **** up my countdown!!! :fuhrer:

:horse: I say we call in the cavalry.

:parrot:
Original post by Boy_wonder_95
Nah I only did C1 C2 S1 M1 M2 FP1, but why the envy? :redface:

Haha because I thought you did C3 and C4 and could still predict you'd get an A. I'm worried about my A in Math. How were your papers?

I'm home from holiday on Monday and I'm hoping that the Tuesday and Wednesday will go quickly just getting myself sorted and settled in and everything.
Original post by bluelezah
I did!
If i did good:
C2: A
D1: Low A/ High B

Bad :frown: :
C2: B
D1: low B/ High C

Hopefully its good!
Please C2 and D1 have low boundaries!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Don't worry. The fact that you did C1 and C2 means you sat for AS Maths, right? If the worst comes to the worst you can always resit the papers but I am sure you will do better than expected :smile: As for D1, it is quite easy so you will score an A!
Original post by MathsNerd1
I did it this June and I think I'll get an A* in Maths but most likely an A in Further Maths. If I didn't screw M2 up as much then I'd be expecting them both to be A*'s.

Now I wish I were you. I can't say that I would get an A*!
Original post by awkwardusername
I'm so confused! I've been told that it is and that it isn't and I just want it all to be over with :frown:

Aw, don't worry. I have tweet them and I will get back to you with a definite answer but in the mean time relax. These exam results and the process can sometimes get so frustrating.
Original post by geor
Same here! It just makes the wait more painstakingly slow.

Posted from TSR Mobile

So close yet so far :creep:
I thought working every weekday up to the 15th would take my mind off it but nope, it's just made me tired. Want to just get it over with now really :frown:(

Latest