The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Nadine__001
Me! I'm so nervous :frown:

Me too! We shouldn't be though, as long as we tried our best that is all we can do :cool:
Reply 5721
Original post by L'Evil Fish
No.

When you see them for yourself and they're identical, I expect an apology.

Don't be so big headed, he's probably just wanting to see the boundaries for another, non Mathematical subject. You do know that there is other subjects than Maths and Further Maths offered at A Level?
Edexcel:

C3

A 50
B 43
C 36
D 30
E 24

C4

A 61
B 53
C 46
D 39
E 32

These are the official grade boundaries, right? What if you get less than 50 but higher than 43? What grade do you end up with?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Robbie242
EDEXCEL MY BODY IS READY 56/75 for an A on M1
61/75 for an A on S1
64/75 for an A on S2
58/75 for an A on FP1
62/75 for an A on C2

I am so happy, I guessed 1 of the boundaries correct xD and that was S1

What was full ums for C2?

If it was 74, then there's a slim chance of full ums for me!
Reply 5724
Original post by EleanorSusan
Ahh I hope the grade boundaries go up tonight! What books did you do? I did 'King Lear', 'Wife of Bath' and 'The Rivals' :biggrin:

Do you do OCR? I did King Lear and Wife of Bath too! But Volpone instead of the Rivals.
Edexcel:

C3

A 50
B 43
C 36
D 30
E 24

C4

A 61
B 53
C 46
D 39
E 32

Blimey! Those are some nice boundaries, I wish I sat C3 now :redface:
so are grade boundaries released tomorrow or thursday?
Reply 5727
Why is it always the case that everyone discusses/posts the Maths boundaries first? There are other subjects you know!
Original post by Boy_wonder_95

brah did you see
56/75 for an A on M1
61/75 for an A on S1
64/75 for an A on S2
58/75 for an A on FP1
62/75 for an A on C2

58/75 for an A on FP1, I think I may have 100ums
no u don't
Reply 5730
Original post by venenecinema
Unfortunately not this year, they've now said it more than once on twitter so it can't be a mistake.

https://twitter.com/EdexcelStudents/status/367313145767153664

That's quite weird, it's a possibility that Edexcel Students has made a mistake in the date they said and actually they meant the 14th. All exam boards normally post their grade boundaries the day before the results, there's no real reason not to.
Reply 5731
Original post by sneha.vag
These are the official grade boundaries, right? What if you get less than 50 but higher than 43? What grade do you end up with?

Posted from TSR Mobile

B, that is how grade boundaries work - the 50 is the lowest amount you can get and get an A ...
Original post by qr95
I just want a link so I can show to my friend

Sorry, no.
Original post by TH3-FL45H
Do you know c1

No.
Original post by Lorem Ipsum
Do you have the full set, or just those?

No, Arsey has them, I just pasted these.
Original post by 002
Don't be so big headed, he's probably just wanting to see the boundaries for another, non Mathematical subject. You do know that there is other subjects than Maths and Further Maths offered at A Level?

:zomg: no ****.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yes.

A B I'd assume.
Original post by Boy_wonder_95

I'm jealous!
Original post by Nadine__001
Me! I'm so nervous :frown:

I am :biggrin:
My 2 A*'s are very possible!!!!!
Original post by Etoile
Do you do OCR? I did King Lear and Wife of Bath too! But Volpone instead of the Rivals.

Yes I do OCR, the grade boundaries were crazy high last year :s-smilie: I found the King Lear section easier than Wife of Bath. I hated the amount of choice for the question haha
Original post by Lyrical Prodigy
Haha :biggrin: Oh so that means you must be an A2 student! *gasps* Good luck, I hope you get the results you need to get into your uni. What subject results are you waiting on?

Thanks! I'm very nervous! :3
Waiting on Religious Studies/Philosophy, Chemistry and Biology. Probably the weirdest subject combination ever really :P !
My 600/600 is damn too possible !!

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm pretty sure you'd have a B for that exam, you're over the B mark but not high enough to reach the A grade if you have less than 50 (the minimum for an A)
Reply 5739
Original post by 002
Why is it always the case that everyone discusses/posts the Maths boundaries first? There are other subjects you know!

Yeah... Lets talk about my chinese exam - oh wait only less than 300 take it in the uk rofl! 😂🔫

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest