Scroll to see replies

Disturbing news.

S1 100 UMS is full raw marks.
Reply 6701
Why are there still no mark schemes :frown:
Reply 6702
I AM FREAKING OUT PEOPLE

Posted from TSR Mobile
Once again.. i have been fooled by AQA..
I take it there's no grade boundaries yet??

had my first results day nightmare :frown: I had got into my insurance, but didn't get enough for me firm :frown:
Original post by im so academic
Life is all about comparison. Even for potential partners in relationships, you're compared with other girls.

What a rude thing to say! :frown:
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...php?p=43942240

Complete boundaries for edexcel maths including 100 ums

Arsey
Original post by Ollymurslove
I take it there's no grade boundaries yet??

There is not.
I assume boundaries will release at 8

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by OwlPatronus
:wave:

:h:
These results are like schrodinger's cat :nyan: . I don't want to open them, as at the moment I can still have the hope of getting in to my firm.
Original post by knowledgecorruptz
Law, English and Classics. Incidentally I applied for Economics.

Idiots exist everywhere; some are just cleverer than others. If you want to be considered an "intellectual", read Dostoevsky. I read that crap back in year 11. Had a notepad an a dictionary next to me. My vocabulary is now incredibly vast. Did I get any cleverer reading that stuff? Hell no. Do people treat me like I did? Yup!

Throw in a big word here and there and people become infatuated. I used the term "onomastic incongruity" in my Cambridge interview and tbh that's probably what got me the offer. People don't like to admit it but we're all hugely amenable to cognitive prejudice. Many intellectuals are full of **** - especially in the social sciences.

Obviously I'm going to think you're clever if you can use posh words that I don't understand.
Reply 6712
Original post by Robbie242
Taking results day stress to the next level, I would never commit suicide because results that is just utterly stupid, especially if its to do with 100ums boundaries O_o

Oh I see. I agree with you there.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Bulbasaur
Often as a result of their degee, mind.

Well there you go. You see other graduates from other universities not having a wide vocabulary, but Oxbridge graduates do.
Does this feel like part of results day to anyone else? It feels like the wait is finally over.
Original post by kidomo
It is not only Oxbridge that graduates people who have a way with words.....But, yes, certainly the Oxford graduates that I have encountered on TSR write very neatly and concisely. They pick their words carefully.

Exactly, they're better educated and more intelligent.
Original post by kidomo
:rofl: Gotta love your controversial remarks!

Hardly controversial.
Reply 6717
Dear AQA,

You know how you are the greatest exam board ever, do you fancy releasing your grade boundaries before I have to go to work today. It would save me worrying a great deal!!

Yours Sincerely

One of many anxious A Level students who you are torturing by making the agonising wait for the boundaries longer.
Original post by 002
Dear AQA,

You know how you are the greatest exam board ever, do you fancy releasing your grade boundaries before I have to go to work today. It would save me worrying a great deal!!

Yours Sincerely

One of many anxious A Level students who you are torturing by making the agonising wait for the boundaries longer.

8AM,
Original post by 06bmabbutt
I'm pretty sure you'd have a B for that exam, you're over the B mark but not high enough to reach the A grade if you have less than 50 (the minimum for an A)

All right. Thanks!