The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by xDanny 117
Yes, they're not gonna give you 0ums don't worry :smile:

Thanks Danny ! im just so fking worry, but just to be a little bit more confident, r u really sure bro ?
Reply 7641
How is it only half past two?!
Original post by qr95
Sky Sports news

Lol
Original post by .JJ
How is it only half past two?!

Hey, I only woke up half an hour ago which makes me happy because I didn't even need to try to waste the whole morning
It's going to prove difficult to wake up at 8 tomorrow though
I have the UCAS APP on my phone and I saw a friend post a screencap of the app on instagram last year congratulating her on being accepted into her uni the morning of results! So I've decided to delete it, there is no way I am waking up, checking my phone and knowing before I even get to my school whether I've failed to get in or not!
When do the teachers get our results
Original post by ElChapo
Oo what channel? And well done you must've done well then

Daybreak apparently but i'll probably chicken out at the last minute
Original post by imthe12

today :smile:
THANK GOD Edexcel biology and chemistry are fairly low!
Original post by needtosucceed=)
today :smile:

Yes...they told me my results :smile:
Original post by hellothereguy
hey ! sorry if this question annoy u ! but i got a very small question, hope some of u can help me answer, for example i got 34/75 for 1 math paper but the 40ums is at the mark of 35/75, will i still be added the 38 ums to my overall score ?

Yes, it will be added to your score.
Reply 7651
Original post by imthe12

THEY HAVE THEM ALREADY... Today!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by nadster
C3 was really hard though! I thought I had a U coming my way as well haha.
Most of business AS is just a repeat of GCSE anyway, just with tougher exams so you probably improved your knowledge and that's why you did better :smile:
I did Business & Economics joint GCSE ~ Edexcel. Year 10 exam was multiple choice..so easy! But then the year 11 one was a nightmare..so tough

what board are u for maths?
yea thats so true, unit1 especially. yea I think exam technique etc helped :smile:
ohhh I see, ahh multiple choice! aint had any of that since gcse :frown: what did you get?
Original post by spinkc
GUYS -
Is there any way you can remove your insurance?
I changed my mind on what degree I wanted to take after I'd chosen my firm and insurnace uni's, but my insurance didn''t offer the course. I contacted my firm directly and they agreed to give me a conditional offer onto my new course instead and changed it on my Ucas but if they don't accept me tomorrow and my insurance do then I'll have been accepted onto a degree I have no longer have interest in taking and I won't be able to go through clearing to find myself a space on the right course :frown:((

I had the same issue, call up your insurance and ask them to reject you, UCAS won't update this until tomorrow at 8 though :smile:
Just found out that my insurance uni is in clearing for almost every subject, including mine.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE let me in with slightly less grades :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

It's not got a great reputation (bottom half of league tables)
Original post by needtosucceed=)
what board are u for maths?
yea thats so true, unit1 especially. yea I think exam technique etc helped :smile:
ohhh I see, ahh multiple choice! aint had any of that since gcse :frown: what did you get?

OCR MEI, how about you?
I got an A* somehow.. :biggrin:
Reply 7656
Original post by TheKingOfTSR
LUCKY!!
What time does Edexcel Results Plus update?
Original post by TheKingOfTSR

What did you get?
When everyone collecting results late or early

Latest