The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 7660
Original post by imthe12
When everyone collecting results late or early

After ive checked ucas.

Posted from TSR Mobile
:rofl:

Damn, I know I haven't got the A* in maths, otherwise they'd have called me to ask if I'd do a newspaper article or whatever... :colonhash:
Reply 7662
Original post by imthe12
When everyone collecting results late or early

Early.. it'll let the disappointment/appointment sink in throughout the day.
Reply 7663
hey guys need a quick opinion from anybody; when I get results if they are good/bad I will either go through clearing/adjustment. now when I speak on the phone should I mention I have a E in physics cause its better than saying nothing or shell I just stay clear of physics. BTW I am predicted to get A*AB
Ah, man, AQA keep dragging the marks down annually for the Biology ISA.. I swear one day you'll need 49/50 just to get an E -_-
Totally stupid.

"Be the change you wish to see in the world."
We get our results online through our colleges website, does anyone else's college do this? It's comforting that if my results are bad I can have a private mourn in my room haha
Reply 7666
Original post by L'Evil Fish

Damn, I know I haven't got the A* in maths, otherwise they'd have called me to ask if I'd do a newspaper article or whatever... :colonhash:[/QU
really? they call u? is this for every school or just yours?
Reply 7667
Original post by L'Evil Fish

Damn, I know I haven't got the A* in maths, otherwise they'd have called me to ask if I'd do a newspaper article or whatever... :colonhash:

Original post by TheKingOfTSR
Yes...they told me my results :smile:

youre joking right?!:eek:
Original post by kuku2013

Various schools do it, I don't know if mine would call me... But :dontknow: I'm taking it as a sign so I dont get hopes up
casually preparing an argument for my media coursework... just in case for tomorrow.

also, I found out my university accepts general studies as a subject :biggrin: YAYAYAYAYAY

Spoiler

Original post by SiMan
Early.. it'll let the disappointment/appointment sink in throughout the day.

Look at one grade each hour
Original post by nadster
OCR MEI, how about you?
I got an A* somehow.. :biggrin:

just ocr haha :smile:
oo well done!! wasnt as hard as you thought then :wink:
Original post by imthe12
Look at one grade each hour

You'd have to have immense willpower to do that
Original post by needtosucceed=)
just ocr haha :smile:
oo well done!! wasnt as hard as you thought then :wink:

Still convinced to this day that the examiner that marked my paper was drunk or something lol
My school gives precedence to year 13's, so I'll be sitting here until 12 tomorrow morning looking at what everyone got here while I'm still waiting :frown:
Reply 7676
Original post by EleanorSusan
We get our results online through our colleges website, does anyone else's college do this? It's comforting that if my results are bad I can have a private mourn in my room haha

Mine do, 6am although it'll take about an hour to muster up the courage and log in :rolleyes:
This is all I can say right now: http://vocaroo.com/i/s1IETVgLs2Li
Original post by spinkc
GUYS -
Is there any way you can remove your insurance?
I changed my mind on what degree I wanted to take after I'd chosen my firm and insurnace uni's, but my insurance didn''t offer the course. I contacted my firm directly and they agreed to give me a conditional offer onto my new course instead and changed it on my Ucas but if they don't accept me tomorrow and my insurance do then I'll have been accepted onto a degree I have no longer have interest in taking and I won't be able to go through clearing to find myself a space on the right course :frown:((

Clearing this year will have more spaces, hope for your firm and if not get into clearning.. Quick! I wouldn't worry about it :smile: x
Reply 7679
6 am London time?

Latest