The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by shaminn
I agree! I just hope that I haven't done as badly as I think I have. I will run down the high street stark naked if it means they will give me an A in Eng. Lit!

That's what I'm hoping. Maybe we're just blowing it out of proportion because of stress, we should be fine :smile:
Original post by a10
it says it on the first page. the one that's 01R is a similar exam taken in other countries that are 6.5 to 9hours above the UK.

Thank you. Never read the first page anyways when you're so worried about grades and want to see the boundaries straight away.
Reading through this thread is making me so nervous! SOMEBODY SLAP ME
There's this giant drum roll going on in my head :redface:. I've never woken up with such a giant sense of impending doom as today. Like I woke up and was like **** this is going to be a miserable day, not going to be able to do anything but worry.

Rest assured, my prediction was correct. I've barely left the house and keep logging onto track every hour, and have made a giant list of uni's for clearing possibilities though if I think about it rationally, I should most definitely make my insurance. But that kind of thinking goes out of the window before results day clearly. Its all doom and gloom here :frown:.
Original post by adi19956
Kinda wish I was. Would love to go to uni!

ahhh only another year to go :tongue:

i'd much rather be an AS student right now tbh :frown:
just found out my firm, university of birmingham has places in clearing for law if you get ABB.
Reply 7746
Original post by Anna.Karenina
It's my firm :smile:

wow what subject
Reply 7747
Original post by frappe framboise
Me! It's my firm :woo:

wow what subject
Watching Jeremy Kyle. This is but a mere glimpse of what the future holds for me if I fail tomorrow...
I was calm... until today. Now I'm worried as anything.
Good luck all applicants awaiting their results tomorrow. Happy or sad, there's never another day like it. It's such a dramatic wait.

Tbh, it's one of the things with UCAS system, no other university system in the world works in the same way.

I hope everyone gets into their chosen universities. I remember the wait last year. It was long, dramatic wait and there's a real sense of accomplishment in the days until freshers. Probably the most upbeat, positive, forward thinking months of my life.
Reply 7751
Original post by EleanorSusan
English Literature, History and Sociology A Levels and a Citizenship AS :smile: what about you?

Oh cool! :smile:

A2 human biology and AS chemistry+ psychology

(Already have A2 history ecnomics and general studies due to being a third year)
Original post by kuku2013
yep!!!! not in the right state of mind?? are u?? is anybody???

:lol: I can still think:tongue:

It is :rofl:
Original post by needtosucceed=)
LOL so true..

stress is clearly getting to people!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7753
Original post by needtosucceed=)
its my firm :smile: is it yours? what course?

yeah firm for computer science what about u what course
wow what subject

French :france: I need AAB but I think I may have got AAC :frown:

How about you? :smile:
Original post by swissking
just found out my firm, university of birmingham has places in clearing for law if you get ABB.

Holy **** that's a top uni! Makes me somewhat more comfortable. Russell Group unis hardly ever go into clearing for Law.
Reply 7756
Original post by frappe framboise
French :france: I need AAB but I think I may have got AAC :frown:

How about you? :smile:

computer science I need AAB do u think they might take me with A*BB
Original post by ColourDog
Reading through this thread is making me so nervous! SOMEBODY SLAP ME

sure thing..

Spoiler

yeah firm for computer science what about u what course

oh cool :smile: