The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Cryl
Ah okay. Well, good luck!

Thanks, same to you :smile:
Good luck for tomorrow everyone! Being Scottish I got mine last week :colone: but I hope you all get the results you want!
Original post by :)ella
Track now says it's being updated, arghhhhhhh

(sorry if this has been mentioned millions of times already but I've only just noticed it!)

And so it begins.
Godspeed, ladies and gents of TSR.
http://www.keepcalm-o-matic.co.uk/p/keep-calm-there-is-always-prostitution-1/
Original post by RoseBrilliante
You're very welcome :smile: Good luck for tomorrow :smile:

Hey, I seem to remember you sat AQA Chemistry AS this year? What are your thoughts on the GBs? :smile:
Original post by wontdeny
Software Engineering in Queen's is my current plan, but I'm still not entirely sure :s-smilie: I'd love to do French and something else, but I don't think I'll get the grade.

Queen's are great for languages apparently! Whatever you do, don't rush into the decision. Queen's has lots of subjects to do with French. I'd personally recommend English and French because the lecturers are great and the overall course looks to be really good.

You should go to the Open Day in September! It really will help you.
Reply 8185
Good luck ppl! Hope we gt da grades we want n gt into da uni we want! Let's hope for da best!

Posted from TSR Mobile
OCR grade boundaries?
Original post by Endless Blue
Hey, I seem to remember you sat AQA Chemistry AS this year? What are your thoughts on the GBs? :smile:

They're alright for CHEM2, not the highest I've seen but not the lowest I've seen either. I'm just praying for an A: despite all the help I gave everyone over in the AQA CHEM2 thread ages ago, I seem to have made a lot of silly mistakes and I know that :s-smilie:
Also I got a B (rubbish at practicals) in my ISA, I know it's not that bad but I'm just wondering how far it will pull my grade down *shrug*
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by popnit
Hahha I know. So nervous for by5 :frown:

Ah! A fellow WJEC biol student may I presume?

I'm with you buddy...
Reply 8189
Original post by needtosucceed=)
ah so you'll know if you're into uni or not :eek:

Indeed :afraid:
Sorry to change subject, just seen that the course I want to get into in Birmingham is up for clearing, is that a good or bad sign for me wanting to get in... Can't really tell

Posted from TSR Mobile
Will track automatically update if you keep hitting refreshing or do you need to log out and back in to see any changes?
Reply 8192
Original post by hayleyhayley
Ah! A fellow WJEC biol student may I presume?

I'm with you buddy...

hello fellow other WJEC biologist :hi:

BY5 was evil :unimpressed:
Original post by Deziah
My maths teacher said that they have to mark answers correct if they can see the correct answer/method in your working, regardless of if there is any other working/answers - this is for edexcel. He's a really good and honest teacher so I'm praying that he is right, seen as I did it for a few of my questions in C1 and if they don't mark them right because I didn't cross my other working out then I will be screwed.

Yeah did Edexce;, and my maths teacher also said it. However, the exam I did will not count as my school is changing examboard to MEI -.- ... DO MEI do the same ? In my opinion, this is another unfair advantage among candidates doing maths at different examboards.
Original post by RoseBrilliante
They're alright for CHEM2, not the highest I've seen but not the lowest I've seen either. I'm just praying for an A: despite all the help I gave everyone over in the AQA CHEM2 thread ages ago, I seem to have made a lot of silly mistakes and I know that :s-smilie:
Also I got a B in my ISA, I know it's not that bad but I'm just wondering how far it will pull my grade down *shrug*

What do you think you got, roughly, on Chem 2? I thought boundaries for both Chem 1 & 2 were pretty fair; could have been better but could have been worse.

I know I've done a lot better on Chem 2 and I reckon Chem 1 and ISA are roughly on the A boundary so just praying all went to plan! Good luck!! :biggrin:

:parrot:
Original post by Matttchapmannn
Sorry to change subject, just seen that the course I want to get into in Birmingham is up for clearing, is that a good or bad sign for me wanting to get in... Can't really tell

Posted from TSR Mobile

It means nothing for you specifically.
Good luck everyone! & A2's i hope you get into your chosen uni :o:D

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8198
What time are people setting alarms for tomorrow morning? I'd quite like to wake up and be able to check Track straight away but then I'm tempted to set it for 7 for no good reason :/
Guys for the edexcel C4 paper, I think I roughly got 67/68 and at the worst 66. Now I've seen the grade boundaries and I know that 68 is 90 UMS but I need 88 for an A*. Do you think 66 will be enough or will it be higher?

Thanks guys 😀

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest