The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by The nameless one
When can we access our result on resultsplus?

If your sixth form/college signed upto it yes.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Where'sPerry?
I almost dropped Further Maths about a month before the exams because I was struggling so much, so I found both of them difficult :tongue: I didn't finish FP3 though. I had a feeling FP2 was an alright paper (even though I know I made mistakes) so I'm not surprised by the grade boundaries, just disappointed :redface: I just really hope I got a B overall.

The last question on FP2 destroyed my mark :lol: It was so difficult. I also went in FP3 unprepared (I knew very little) and the only things I knew were on the exam except for the vector question. I honestly came out ecstatic because there was no loci question. I got lucky :colondollar:
holy fudge I'm nervous
Original post by James A
Does anyone wanna predict what hour this thread will reach 10k posts?

I'm guessing around tomorrow at 3pm ??

3pm? Nahhhhh I say 12pm around then everyone's got their results and boasting about their amazing ums on here -.-

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8264
Original post by James A

I was thinking before 8am, since a lot of people are saying they're doing an all-nighter
Original post by ElChapo
That's not intelligence at all lol, passion?!

Posted from TSR Mobile

You can be clever all you like, if you're not passionate about it, it's worth jack ****.
Original post by ElChapo
3pm? Nahhhhh I say 12pm around then everyone's got their results and boasting about their amazing ums on here -.-

Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by SyedaK
I was thinking before 8am, since a lot of people are saying they're doing an all-nighter

not 3pm, I meant 3am!!
Original post by im so academic
You can be clever all you like, if you're not passionate about it, it's worth jack ****.

That still doesn't make passion part of intelligence buddy

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ladynova
So what happens at midnight? Will all clearing places be up on show immediately?

The course search on UCAS will go live with all vacancies that unis have opened up...some unis will realise they don't have any spaces by the time the phones open in the morning...
Original post by James A

10PM/12PM tonight and into the morning throughout.
ucas has crashed already?
Reply 8271
Original post by James A
not 3pm, I meant 3am!!

That's more like it
Original post by ElChapo
That still doesn't make passion part of intelligence buddy

Posted from TSR Mobile

So what's intelligence then?
Reply 8273
Original post by NiceToMeetYou
Same here, I just wanted to make sure I actually know my track password!

Tweet from UCAS: http://ucas.com is unavailable due to a criminal denial of service attack. We're working to restore it and will keep you updated

ucas.com criminal denial of service attack - no personal information has been compromised

:O WHAT IS GOING ON! Whodunnit?
Reply 8274
Original post by popnit
I know! What did you get?

44 raw!!
Does anyone know what time we can log into the ccea exam results website to get results?
Also, is it only ccea results showing or will my aqa english be on the website too?
inb4 got A* A* A*
Original post by aimz666
Tweet from UCAS: http://ucas.com is unavailable due to a criminal denial of service attack. We're working to restore it and will keep you updated

ucas.com criminal denial of service attack - no personal information has been compromised

ucas.com is down ??

Oh my, why would people want to do take down ucas????
Original post by JordanS94
The last question on FP2 destroyed my mark :lol: It was so difficult. I also went in FP3 unprepared (I knew very little) and the only things I knew were on the exam except for the vector question. I honestly came out ecstatic because there was no loci question. I got lucky :colondollar:

Ohh it was some bizarre polar coordinates thing wasn't it? Yeah, I lost so many marks on that :colondollar: I didn't know much about FP3 either, I was also happy about the lack of loci :lol: Further Maths is my fourth A-level and it isn't included in my offer so whatever I get in it is just a bonus really!
Original post by aimz666

:eek: :eek: :eek:

The day before results??!! That's not a good sign at all!! Bloody hackers!

Latest