The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 8860
What time are people setting their alarm clocks for in the morning?
I was tempted to just let myself wake up naturally.. But that won't happen!
Original post by needtosucceed=)
I saw a post on here but I thought it was a troll?!

so its true!?! :eek:

EDIT. just checked ucas's facebook page and everythings sorted :biggrin:

"Hi everyone, ucas.com is back up and running normally." - UCAS Facebook.

Track won't be online until 8 though.
Reply 8862
Anyone else feeling worse after looking at the grade boundaries?!?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Alexandra's Box
Good luck! I was glad I didn't have to resit Biology, although it's all synoptic anyway isn't it? Certainly lots of stuff about proteins in Unit 2 too.
Not long to go :eek:

unit 1 is such a bore! unit 2 was interesting at least XD I know, i want to know my results now! haha
Reply 8864
Original post by RoseBrilliante
Thought it was just me who couldn't get on TSR just now

I thought it was my phone WiFi so I started trying holding my phone above my head in different corners of my room, looking like my usual idiotic self... :teeth:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by DavidM95
What time are people setting their alarm clocks for in the morning?
I was tempted to just let myself wake up naturally.. But that won't happen!

6:30. By the time I make myself breakfast and get myself ready it will be 7ish and hopefully by then its all done and dusted.
Original post by ve_1995
Oh, haha well I hope you have a good holiday anyway! I'm going to Dorset. What about you?

Aha thanks, enjoy Dorset! Um, I'm going to Sussex somewhere, might check out Norwich while I'm there for the uni. It'd be nice to find out your results if you're not too embarrassed :P
Good luck everyone, I'm off to bed!

Up at 6 to get to school for results at 7.
Reply 8868
Original post by TauMuon
You think? I don't blame you for not paying proper attention to him, Barack's a right bore sometimes. Does he ever incessantly drone on about his golfing endeavours to you for hours on end? I feel like shooting myself after those episodes...

Edit: Secretary of State for Defence on the phone; he's arguing that results day ISN'T tomorrow and is infact a huge ploy by the coalition to panic innocent students

No, no, I logged on to his e-mail coz he left it logged on from last weeks sleepover. So I made a calendar item that it's fake results day tomorrow. Ignore the defense minister for today lol.
Yeah, agree with that about Barack, but he sure was a sincere lad before he got into that Whitehouse malarkey...
Original post by ChoccyWoccy
Good luck everyone, I'm off to bed!

Up at 6 to get to school for results at 7.

Good luck!!!
Who's pulling an all-nighter? :smile:
Original post by Claree
I thought it was my phone WiFi so I started trying holding my phone above my head in different corners of my room, looking like my usual idiotic self... :teeth:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm on my laptop so I was just like F5 F5 F5 F5. It said something weird too, like 'Guru mediating' or something :s-smilie:
Original post by venenecinema
"Hi everyone, ucas.com is back up and running normally." - UCAS Facebook.

Track won't be online until 8 though.

yea just went on it and seen it, thanks :smile:
i'll probably check it from 7/7.30 onwards though
what will happen if i never wanna look at my results? just keep living life the way it is...?
Original post by RoseBrilliante
I'm on my laptop so I was just like F5 F5 F5 F5. It said something weird too, like 'Guru mediating' or something :s-smilie:

They should change it to 'Kernel Panic' at this time of year.
Original post by TauMuon
Who's pulling an all-nighter? :smile:

I may just. I'm staying up til 12 for STEP and my school emails my results at 8 so... :s-smilie:
Original post by :)ella
First UCAS, then Outlook/Hotmail, now TSR, my nerves can't stand this!!!!!!!!!!!

Could be that some guys hacking all the results and changing them to A*'s
Original post by PickwickianGeek
unit 1 is such a bore! unit 2 was interesting at least XD I know, i want to know my results now! haha

I actually preferred the first one :tongue: Think it's because it was more human biology, and the second one has more plants. My teacher got an MSc in Botany or some similar plant-related biology thing so she showed a lot of enthusiasm for it, but everyone still found it boring!
I'm sort of curious in a slightly awkward way. Just like last year to be honest!
Original post by study beats
what will happen if i never wanna look at my results? just keep living life the way it is...?

not go to university that is for sure
when I left this at 5pm it was on about page 360...

Latest