The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1060
Original post by adi19956
How do you even get up in the morning? A*A*AA is awful.
/s

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 4

Yeah, how does that guy even consider himself human? A*A*AA is outright pathetic...
Reply 1061
Original post by krishkmistry
It's weird because before results day in march,there was an OFFICIAL markscheme floating about on here for F211 biology for the actual exam in jan :s-smilie:

I've just seen an official mark scheme for C1 and C2 on here. :K:
Original post by Deziah

don't do that love. Because you'll go looking for the grade boundaries and things. And when you do that. Bad things happen - i.e you convince yourself you've not even made your insurance.
How do you even get up in the morning? A*A*AA is awful.
/s

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 4

Suppose I should kill myself then. Never gonna get that.
Original post by Padouken
I'm deadly serious. It's almost a life or death situation. On one hand, you can slap the arrogant down with your equal amount of A*s, or even better them with even more, where you'll be able to witness the intricate but brilliant slight change of the human emotion shown by the face; eyes losing hope, steam given out of the ears, face reddening - as they come to terms with the fact that they are not the best, because I am - me! The alpha, the omega, the absolute, me!

Or you can tell them as they approach about your generic Cs and Bs, and then watch their ego inflate to an unimaginable size.

Spoiler

In all honesty after school nobody gives a flying crud how many A*s you have.
Original post by Deziah

Do they have that stuff out already? :eek:
Original post by deziah
i've just seen an official mark scheme for c1 and c2 on here. :k:

where?! You must tell me or link it to me!
Reply 1067
Original post by joy_to_the_world
7 days still feels far away to me though. I just want to know now so I can finally move forward .

I guess the last few days drags when all you have to do is sit and wonder whether which becomes a reality:dreams or nightmares :s-smilie:

So true
Original post by HarryMWilliams
Simon... really?! And there was me thinking I'd given my name away (unwittingly) through my username. Doh!

It's a double bluff :wink: The M in your username obviously pertains to the 'm' in Simon :wink:
Original post by onimusha370
Predicted A* A* A* A* but I'd take anything above A* A* A A to be honest

Unless this guy is actually trolling, I have no idea why he's being negged. If somebody wrote 'Predicted BBBB but I'd take anything above BBCC' their comment would go unnoticed. People have personal grade targets, something all the reverse snobs on here seem to forget.
Reply 1070
Original post by j1i9s9s5
Unless this guy is actually trolling, I have no idea why he's being negged. If somebody wrote 'Predicted BBBB but I'd take anything above BBCC' their comment would go unnoticed. People have personal grade targets, something all the reverse snobs on here seem to forget.

It's the way he said it. 0 modesty as though it's expected that everyone would get A*A*AA or above
It's the way he said it. 0 modesty as though it's expected that everyone would get A*A*AA or above

That's not true? What if his offer is A*A*AA he has every right to say he'd 'settle' for A*A*AA.
Reply 1072
Original post by Frostyjoe
Do they have that stuff out already? :eek:

I don't know if they have been officially published, but somebody uploaded them onto TSR. Then again, it is TSR, the lengths that some people will go to. :wink:

Original post by krishkmistry
where?! You must tell me or link it to me!

C2; http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2362502&page=42&page=42
C1; http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2350648&page=13

I think they're the official ones that people have posted. Either that or people have taken unofficial mark scheme to a whole new level. :wink:

Original post by .snowflake.
don't do that love. Because you'll go looking for the grade boundaries and things. And when you do that. Bad things happen - i.e you convince yourself you've not even made your insurance.

Tell me about it. Think it's better to just leave the marking to the examiners but there are people on TSR who are confident that they know exactly what they've got in certain exams - it'll just leave to disappointment imo.
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 1073
I am actually starting to feel a lot less stressed about results now "what will be will be":cool:.........tired of it now.........
Original post by Deziah
I don't know if they have been officially published, but somebody uploaded them onto TSR. Then again, it is TSR, the lengths that some people will go to. :wink:

C2; http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2362502&page=42&page=42
C1; http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2350648&page=13

I think they're the official ones that people have posted. Either that or people have taken unofficial mark scheme to a whole new level. :wink:

Tell me about it. Think it's better to just leave the marking to the examiners but there are people on TSR who are confident that they know exactly what they've got in certain exams - it'll just leave to disappointment imo.

Alright thank you. I don't do maths but even if I did I would not dare look.

You seem to have hit a few nerves...
Original post by JOR2010
It's a double bluff :wink: The M in your username obviously pertains to the 'm' in Simon :wink:

Yes, that is what the "M" stands for. :rolleyes:
I'm not really scared or excited... just desperately curious.

To be honest, those 2As will really make you struggle getting into Bolton.

I'd suggest taking a gap year and reapplying for Oxford.
Original post by lillollystar
Went for a run to take my mind off results. First run in ages. Definitely took my mind of them, was concentrating on not collapsing from sheer unfitness. I need to exercise more!

Posted from TSR Mobile

omg saaamme. going running and to the gym quite a lot. Literally anything to keep myself busy and not think too much about results

Latest