Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi

I know this might seem a bit egotistical, but anyway; I've decided to start a blog; just about things that interest me; books, knowledge etc... I was wondering if you guys could just check it out; I've done one post so far; read it- tell me what you think, please?

Thanks so much ( I would post on my facebook, but I reckon my friends would take the piss out of me for having a blog; TSR is much friendlier

Cheers

Here's the link: http://wingsofgoodfortune.blogspot.co.uk/

ReputationRep:
    I am liking your blogging too much.
    I am getting Alan Garner with hints of Charles Dickens and a soupçon of Henry James and a teensy garnish of Poe

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by the bear)
    I am liking your blogging too much.
    I am getting Alan Garner with hints of Charles Dickens and a soupçon of Henry James and a teensy garnish of Poe
    Oh My God. That description literally made me orgasm (figuratively)....

Cheers buddy

P.S. Mind if I steal that? Lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Narutopolaris)
    Oh My God. That description literally made me orgasm (figuratively)....

Cheers buddy

P.S. Mind if I steal that? Lol

hehehe please immortalise me :borat:

Check out my outrages:

http://longspoon.wordpress.com

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by the bear)
    hehehe please immortalise me :borat:

Check out my outrages:

http://longspoon.wordpress.com
    Crafted from the soul of Virgil, with the pen of Shakespeare and the potency of Wordsworth; Ne'er has Madness been so intertwined with Beauty! To keep those rubies, those diamonds, those emeralds of words in a blog is to do it injustice; it deserves to be in the Pantheon of the God atop Mount Olympus; Zeus himself would submit to its majsty.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Narutopolaris)
    Crafted from the soul of Virgil, with the pen of Shakespeare and the potency of Wordsworth; Ne'er has Madness been so intertwined with Beauty! To keep those rubies, those diamonds, those emeralds of words in a blog is to do it injustice; it deserves to be in the Pantheon of the God atop Mount Olympus; Zeus himself would submit to its majsty.
    i blush

ReputationRep:
    Damn, you can really write well.
    EDIT: And you're a Naruto fan. :ahee:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Spontogical)
    Damn, you can really write well.
    EDIT: And you're a Naruto fan. :ahee:

NARUTO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:danceboy::dancing2::gah::nooo::rock::yep:

Thanks man

ReputationRep:
    I was intrigued by your tribute to baroness Thatcher

ReputationRep:
    I really liked your blog,i submitted !
    Your writing style is fascinating,but the most important the very interesting things you're talking about ,i loved your article:''what's in a name ?'' ,i tought once about your concept of the time machine trough words,continue writing ,you inspire me to have a blog too..!
    Your truly blog follower from Morocco

ReputationRep:
    Thanks for the support guys Its really heartening to hear supportive comments; I'm glad you're enjoying the posts- why not share the word? (lol...shameless advertising going on here

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered creative corner threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.