Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Sorry if this is in the wrong place, I wasnt sure where to make it.

So I'm considering getting a tattoo of the evolution diagram showing the stages of human evolution on my wrist. I think it works as a good representation or reminder for me to try to 'evolve' and be a better version of myself everyday.

It should look something like this but not with all the stages.

http://www.unmaskingevolution.com/im...maginative.gif

Just wondering if people thought it would be something I will regret or if its just plain stupid.

Thanks.

ReputationRep:
    I personally think it'd make quite a nice tattoo. It's fairly personal as well and it's on your wrist - it's something you'd see pretty much the moment you wake up and as you said, act as a great reminder to 'evolve'

ReputationRep:
    That's quite a cool idea!

Just saying because its ridiculous the world we live in but if it's on your wrist it could may cause offence to those who don't believe in evolution so if your future is highly dependant on communication with the public then consider that.
    I know it's pathetic but thats the world we live in *rolls eyes*

Plus, on your wrist it would be a lot of small line work and the ink may spread which could cause you problems in the future. Like this
    It may get lost if you have all that black ink.. you could try something more like this.

It's your body, but if you are doing it small just be careful with all that ink
    It's a cool idea!

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 7, 2013
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.