Turn on thread page Beta

brat camp watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    hiya
    wat do u all think off brat camp? i tink it's wicked but i wish dat fran would shut up moanin!! n rachel come onm get up n walk!! lol charlie iz fit tho! wat do u all tink?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chatty gal)
    hiya
    wat do u all think off brat camp? i tink it's wicked but i wish dat fran would shut up moanin!! n rachel come onm get up n walk!! lol charlie iz fit tho! wat do u all tink?
    brat camp?

ReputationRep:
    hiya
    It's hilarious! That flippin Fran is such a whingy cow!

ReputationRep:
    hiya
    it was surprisingly interesting... given that i wasn't gonna watch it. But twas fun yeah i can't believe how brattish that fran and rachel are... all the other guys seem pretty decent though, don't really spot brattish behaviour amongst all the others!

although if they really were brats, wouldn't they just rebel and refuse to come on the program!

ReputationRep:
    What a great show!! It's so funny and i must admit i do think that james(i think thats his name, the posh) is quite cute. Although a bit too much of a, well brat i suppose would be a good word!

That Fran, it was so funny when they chopped her hair off

ReputationRep:
    grrr i h8 fran 2 shez so anoyin
    not sure if charlie is fit defntly think james is tho!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 4Ed)
    it was surprisingly interesting... given that i wasn't gonna watch it. But twas fun yeah i can't believe how brattish that fran and rachel are... all the other guys seem pretty decent though, don't really spot brattish behaviour amongst all the others!

although if they really were brats, wouldn't they just rebel and refuse to come on the program!
    It was good watching it snuggled into by blanket next to my radiator drying of from my hot shower whilst they were dirty and cold.
    I wasn't going to watch it until my gay friend told me that james was fit! Boy was he wrong!

Fran is such a moan ass! Felt really sorry for charlie and the one with the hair when they didn't get a letter....how upset were they!?!?

ReputationRep:
    i feel really sorry for some of them actually. they really do seem like they've got mental health problems, especially fran and the guy who was 'pretending' he was hearing voices. i think its quite shocking that the parents would actually let their children do the show knowing that all their friends, family and the local community will be watching. when they come home i expect they'll suffer some discrimination.

ReputationRep:
    AAAAAAA.. poor Fran..
    She got all her hair cut off..it turned out awful

ReputationRep:
    hiya
    I didn't watch it.... can't have been as good as "SAS Desert: Are You Tough Enough?" cos it doesn't have the sexy Eddie Stone!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Eeyore)
    I didn't watch it.... can't have been as good as "SAS Desert: Are You Tough Enough?" cos it doesn't have the sexy Eddie Stone!
    LOL There is some other older men on there though- they might take your fancy But if you liked 'Carrot or the stick' and SAS I think you'd like this. It's really good but shocking! I don't know how some of the carers put up with some of them!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by suz19)
    LOL There is some other older men on there though- they might take your fancy But if you liked 'Carrot or the stick' and SAS I think you'd like this. It's really good but shocking! I don't know how some of the carers put up with some of them!
    Is it an American programme??

Hence.... Eddie's Scottish accent is clearly sexier than American accents!

ReputationRep:
    Is it an American programme??

Hence.... Eddie's Scottish accent is clearly sexier than American accents!
    The kids are British and they're in an American camp.
    I agree, he's got a sexy voice but that doesn't get past the face! It was weird though on Sunday's SAS, when Eddie was being quite nice about the contestants, I found myself looking at him in a different light....EEYORE, this is all your fault!!! I'm gona have to spend a good few hours staring at Brad Pitt in an empty room to repair my taste in men!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by suz19)
    I agree, he's got a sexy voice but that doesn't get past the face! It was weird though on Sunday's SAS, when Eddie was being quite nice about the contestants, I found myself looking at him in a different light....EEYORE, this is all your fault!!! I'm gona have to spend a good few hours staring at Brad Pitt in an empty room to repair my taste in men!
    these kids should be beaten with canes that'll sort 'em

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kurdt Morello)
    these kids should be beaten with canes that'll sort 'em
    Have you been watching it? They're horrible little gits aren't they!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by suz19)
    LOL!!! i am deeply amused!!! Yeah, Eddie's a nice guy really I reckon, under that tough exterior! He's even nicer on "SAS Survival Secrets".... he has a lovely clean shaven face... mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by suz19)
    Have you been watching it? They're horrible little gits aren't they!
    By the way, your avatar is adorable!

ReputationRep:
    By the way, your avatar is adorable!
    Aww...thanks! Gimp told me how to make ones that are too big small so now I'm spoilt for choice- I'm trying to resist changing it for the 4th time today!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by suz19)
    Aww...thanks! Gimp told me how to make ones that are too big small so now I'm spoilt for choice- I'm trying to resist changing it for the 4th time today!
    Hehe! I think I shall add you to my sig... clearly your conversion to Eddie is a worthy reason, after all!

ReputationRep:
    Hehe! I think I shall add you to my sig... clearly your conversion to Eddie is a worthy reason, after all!
    Yay!! **Blows Eeyore a cyber kiss**

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.