Turn on thread page Beta

brat camp watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by suz19)
    Yay!! **Blows Eeyore a cyber kiss**
    Lol! *blows Eddie a cyber kiss*!!! Too bad it's the last episode of SAS Desert on Sunday.... :'-( However, I have rectified the problem and purchased the SAS Are You Tough Enough Uncut DVD from Play.com ... screen shots of sexy Eddie here I come!!

eeyore = cute

how comes i don't get a cyber kiss * cwies *

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DazYa12)
    eeyore = cute

how comes i don't get a cyber kiss * cwies *
    Lol, awwwwwwww!!

*blows DazYa12 a cyber kiss*

thanks sweetie * blows one back *

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DazYa12)
    thanks sweetie * blows one back *
    *giggles* night night!

ReputationRep:
    umm i wonder wat will happen 2moz oh ye one of em gets 2 go home

ReputationRep:
    i could never do brat cramp just for the fact that you have to remove all jellewry and piercings. like omg id so do a rachel and it wld tk like hours for em to get em off me, i mean i could give up my watch etc but my earrings god no, and my rings theyd have to pin me to the ground and pull em off me to get em off!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by love_4_ducks)
    i could never do brat cramp just for the fact that you have to remove all jellewry and piercings. like omg id so do a rachel and it wld tk like hours for em to get em off me, i mean i could give up my watch etc but my earrings god no, and my rings theyd have to pin me to the ground and pull em off me to get em off!!!
    if dey told me 2 take my tongue bar out i wud sooooo refuse!! plus ir has only jus been done well 2 weeks ago so i wud tell em 2 shove it were da sun dnt shine!!!!!! n dey wudnt b allowed my rings eitha i love em 2 much.

ReputationRep:
    n omg they wud ban make-up i ent vain buh come on lip gloss!! n eyeliner i look dead with out da stuff!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chatty gal)
    n omg they wud ban make-up i ent vain buh come on lip gloss!! n eyeliner i look dead with out da stuff!!

omg the ratings will like sooooo drop lol seein u wit no mk up on lolxx

love ya really brat luv larry xxxxxxxxx

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.