The Student Room Group

Bocconi, RSM or IE Madrid?

Hi,

I just got 3 MSc offers:
Finance and Investments at RSM (1year)
International Management at Bocconi (2 years)
Finance at IE in Madrid (1year)

and unfortunately I have no idea which would be the best for the career in finance. I cannot precise yet if I want to pursue IB or management consulting, but I am looking for a good degree.

I would be grateful for your opinions.

Thank for your help
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 1
Original post by JakubM
Hi,

I just got 3 MSc offers:

and unfortunately I have no idea which would be the best for the career in finance. I cannot precise yet if I want to pursue IB or management consulting, but I am looking for a good degree.

Thank for your help

I'd go with RSM, cheapest of the 3 options and IMO, arguably better that IE.
Reply 2
Original post by JakubM
Hi,

I just got 3 MSc offers:

Thank for your help

IM . So we could be classmates. :biggrin: Anyway, I think each school and program you listed is pretty good so it could be a tough choice. My impression is that IM could be the best program for Management Consulting, and well... finance for IB. But then, any of those two programs could open plenty of opportunities in either consulting or IB.
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 3
Thank you for your opinions :smile:

I'm a bit afraid of the fact that RSM and IE can still be a good degree towards Consulting, but IM at Bocconi is a programme that makes Consulting easy, although breaking into IB becomes a challenge...
Reply 4
I would also go to RSM. Cheaper and better :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending