Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

Ive had a blckberry for years on about a £20 a month contract and realised im entitled to an upgrade (could get samsung s3 for no extra price) but i really like the idea of an iphone. I have some money saved up and like the idea of the camera on the iphone, the functionality and all the apps (photography ones etc). Do you think it is worth paying abit more for the iphone? Id be looking at around a £20 month contract and then however much for the phone (hopefullly under 200).

Does anyone know of any good deals/contracts? And I was thinking about going for the 4s since it would be significantly cheaper than the 5 and not much difference. Or should i get free upgrade to S3?

ReputationRep:
    I find samsung's camera much better than iPhone's

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered mobile phones threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.