Barclays Bank PPI FOS Complaints handler assessment and interview

Watch
chuks
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
Hello, I have Barclays Bank PPI FOS Case handler assessment and interview tomorrow. Can anyone here help me with clues about the interview and assessment?
Tokyoround
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Probably standard competency and career motivation questions like 90% of interviews out there. Wear a suit, be friendly and approachable etc. and most importantly -relax. They're meeting you for the first time as well and want to get to know you.
chuks
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
@Tokyoround, thanks for your response. I got the job. Do u have any idea what the role is about?
Tokyoround
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by chuks)
@Tokyoround, thanks for your response. I got the job. Do u have any idea what the role is about?
You should have found out about the role during your interview, that's what they're for, asking any questions and raising concerns you have. It's a two-way street, the employers want to know you're right for the job and you want to know the job is right for you. I would hazard a guess that you will be processing people's PPI claims, whether or not this will involve cold-calling I do not know.
SeanXtrema
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Hi Chuks, its about handling claims that has been escalated to the Ombudsman Services (FOS) by customers.

I currently work as a PPI complaint handler, our job is to Uphold or defend claims. Every customer has a right to escalate their cases to FOS if it was defended and it then comes back to our Bank as a FOS complaint if FOS chooses to follow it up. I hope that makes sense to you?

I might be interested too can u kindly advice on how you got the interview, so I can deliberate and see if its good for me.

All the best
Copycats&Acrobats
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Hey, I know this is an old thread, but I'm wondering if anyone had any tips or insight from someone who has experience in this job? I'm considering applying for the same position.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (51)
65.38%
I don't have everything I need (27)
34.62%

Watched Threads