Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

How can I move on when he likes someone else? watch

ReputationRep:
    I have a massive crush on someone at work. He does show signs of interest in me but he likes someone else who we work with better. It's bringing me down and hurting a lot. She is so attractive and beautiful. I feel very insecure and ugly when I'm around her. I don't have any else to crush on to distract my feelings either.
    I am quite sure he doesn't know how I feel about him. I found out early on how he likes the other girl so since then I've been distant and standoffish with him, which he looks confused about. But what do I do? Between me and her, there isn't even any competition. I don't stand a chance around her.
    We frequent the same club on the weekend. I was thinking about making myself look sexy, get a bit drunk and then really flirt with him. Is that a good idea? Or should I just carry on being distant? If so how do I get over it? Because being distant with him isn't helping my feelings.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Future-doc)
    Considering your username, it's quite amusing to see you writing about love!!
    First person that has understood my username!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    If you like him give it a good shot.

Then you have tried and it just wasn't meant to be; hopefully safe in that knowledge you can move on.

Don't feel insecure about another girl, he may just be into a different type, or she might be really flirty (likely).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FranticMind)
    If you like him give it a good shot.

Then you have tried and it just wasn't meant to be; hopefully safe in that knowledge you can move on.

Don't feel insecure about another girl, he may just be into a different type, or she might be really flirty (likely).
    Thank you, that's true.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    You won't know if you don't try.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 8, 2013
Poll
Are you going to a festival?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.