The Student Room Group

can i still apply for OT at CCCU (medway campus) for 2014

Hi everyone, was looking on UCAS at OT courses. I want to go to CCCU, the medway campus. I saw that they still have vacancies in Extra. I have not applied for any other courses, so does anyone know if I could apply. Also i'm not sure if it would be to start in 2014 or 2015? below is the link, it might make more sense than I am! any help would be appreciated :smile:

http://search.ucas.com/cgi-bin/hsrun/search/search/StateId/EFXJmNAdlM3TLDs2a9nbB5szCurX3-UdzP/HAHTpage/search.HsDetails.run?n=1130249
2014 applications don't open until september 2013 (unless you apply in this cycle for deferred entry) - is that what you mean or are you asking whether you can apply for entry this autumn?

If you want to apply for this autumn then you NEED to speak directly to the university concerned and ask them if they're still open for applications and what sort of candidates they're still willing to consider. Some universities will only consider transfer students or similar at this point in the cycle.

If you want to apply for 20414 or 15 entry then UCAS apply will be available in July to start filling in your form and perfecting your PS and reference - you'll then be able to submit it when the next cycle opens in September.
Reply 2
i'm not too sure because i contacted UCAS and they said because it has an april 2013 date at the top of the page. i have contacted them and im just waiting for a reply :smile: just dont wanna leave it too late and miss the chance of getting a place:/

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending