Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Is anyone taking graphic design and illustration or an art related course?
    are there any other international students attending ljmu?

ReputationRep:
    Yep! I'm from Liverpool though

ReputationRep:
    Awesome!
    what are you taking?

ReputationRep:
    Graphic design and illustration! Just seen on your thee post youre from Canada?! That's a long way to come! Why did you choose liverpool?

ReputationRep:
    Yay! Finally someone who still goes on here hahah and yeah! Well mostly because university is quite expensive where I'm from, and graphic design and illustration as a course is really rare to find in the country. Majority of the courses I did find were just advanced diplomas, which I already have and didn't see the point in redoing the course again. Plus, I need to get away from home for a little while, the winters been a bit brutal!

Are you living at home or will you be staying in dorms?

ReputationRep:
    I'm studying Graphic Design and Illustration I'm British but I lived in Canada once I'm staying in Europa accommodation. There's a Facebook group for people who are studying Graphic Design and Illustration: https://www.facebook.com/groups/138936472949685/

ReputationRep:
    Oh really? That's cool where were you living if you don't mind me asking?
    I'm still not sure where I'm staying yet, haven't quite decided on that.
    Thank you so much for the link!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.