Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hey Guys, I am not sure if anyone has made one of these yet, I looked but couldn't find anything. Anyway, I have accepted my place at Falmouth to study foundation art this September and thought it would be nice if there was a place where we could all kind of share our questions (maybe somebody know more than someone else). Ok, to get the ball rolling (this will be super awkward if no body decides to reply but what the heck), I wanted to know if anyone had applied for accommodation yet? Thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IB FML)
    Hey Guys, I am not sure if anyone has made one of these yet, I looked but couldn't find anything. Anyway, I have accepted my place at Falmouth to study foundation art this September and thought it would be nice if there was a place where we could all kind of share our questions (maybe somebody know more than someone else). Ok, to get the ball rolling (this will be super awkward if no body decides to reply but what the heck), I wanted to know if anyone had applied for accommodation yet? Thanks
    I've applied for a place in Tuke House (:

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys!

I'm also most probably going to Falmouth. I'm going to apply to Tuke House too as its the one they said on the acceptance letter... can we choose?

ReputationRep:
    Ok then, I suppose Tuke House it is They didn't specify anything on my acceptance but maybe that is because I have only got an email... eek! I am really excited now!

ReputationRep:
    Ok then, I suppose Tuke House it is They didn't specify anything on my acceptance but maybe that is because I have only got an email... eek! I am really excited now!
    Have you gotten an email that tells you how to apply and all that? I confirmed my offer but I haven't heard back! I'm still undecided if I want to go as it is a town and there won't be much to do apart from studying... Btw, are you guys planning to continue your degree at Falmouth?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by claucsb)
    Have you gotten an email that tells you how to apply and all that? I confirmed my offer but I haven't heard back! I'm still undecided if I want to go as it is a town and there won't be much to do apart from studying... Btw, are you guys planning to continue your degree at Falmouth?
    My email didn't tell me how to apply but it was called 'IMPORTANT - Student Accommodation University College Falmouth" and it basically told me that I was able to start applying for accommodation and gave me an ID number and a link to their accommodation website. Had to apply through an online program. Hope I helped?

ReputationRep:
    My email didn't tell me how to apply but it was called 'IMPORTANT - Student Accommodation University College Falmouth" and it basically told me that I was able to start applying for accommodation and gave me an ID number and a link to their accommodation website. Had to apply through an online program. Hope I helped?
    APPLIED TO TUKE HOUSE (: IM SO EXCITEDD (: (: (:

Hi Hi Hi
    My name's Claudia, I'm 17 and I'm from Spain. Who's going for suree?? (: sdfghjfdsdfghjkjgfd

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by claucsb)
    Hey guys, Im from cornwall and going to start the foundation at falmouth this year. Don't go thinking falmouth is a small town with nothing to do. Its pretty big and actually has a really good nightlife, it has some really nice bars and clubs and theres always sick events on. Its always buzzin due to all the uni students. Plus Cornwall is great as a whole, you'll be surprised by all the things to do.

ReputationRep:
    Hey, Im also starting the foundation course this year, its very early to ask this but been wandering on what we have to bring to the accommodation like utensils etc. this will help me estimate how much i have to save up and spend for the year. cheers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KenMQ)
    Hey, Im also starting the foundation course this year, its very early to ask this but been wandering on what we have to bring to the accommodation like utensils etc. this will help me estimate how much i have to save up and spend for the year. cheers
    Hi! I'm starting Falmouth foundation course in september too. I think you'll just have to decide what the very basic utensils are that you can live off and work from that so a cup, plate, cutlery, pots and pans, a chopping board..etc and then add the bits you personally will want (so for me I'm going to have to take a cupcake tray ) And then I'm just going to take bedding and bedroomy stuff that makes it a bit homely.

I hope this helped a bit

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.