Hair Loss!! Arggghhh Watch

queenofdiamonds
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Four months??? Can't you go to a private doctor?
freshestkid
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
now ur in the same situation as me...no medical condition but hair is still falling out immensely. well, its nice to know im not the only one. Keep me posted if u find any solutions
Do a sinead o'connor / demi moore and shave it off, that way it looks like a conscious decision as opposed to potential embarrassment for you. My g/f had this happen in her a-levels, all due to stress but afterwards when she chilled out it came back, so there is hope. Good luck OP
quintsy
Badges: 3
Report 12 years ago
How's it going for you, anon? Is it slowing down at all or getting better?
concept2
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
hey
I just thought I'd post becuase I was experiencing a similar problem recently. I noticed loads of hair on my pillow at night, on my hairbrush and I was pulling clumps of hair out of the shower every week. Now let me tell you- I was terrified!!! I'm 16 and I got real scared that I was gonna wid up wearing wigs for the rest of my life!! Anyway, it's stopped. I mean completely stopped falling out... so I'm guessing that its related to exam stress (had AS levels pretty recently) and, like you, I wasn't aware that I was really stressed. So I just wanted to say DON'T PANIC it's really unlikely that your hair is actually falling out and it will probably stop of its own accord. Remember... worrying about your hair falling out is only gonna stress you even more and so might make the problem worse so try not to get upset and stressed about it (yeah I know its easy for me to say now mine's fine now!!!)
Anyway... hope it all gets sorted out
xx
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (467)
38.06%
No - but I will (95)
7.74%
No - I don't want to (87)
7.09%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (578)
47.11%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed