Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Which TV/Film actors that acted as a couple should be together in real life???

ReputationRep:
    It's not quite the same but Daniel Radcliffe and Rupert Grint (Harry Potter and Ron Weasley) aren't friends in real life - apparently they never got on when making the films either. I think that's really sad

ReputationRep:
    They're already together but I think Ginnifer Goodwin and Josh Dallas aka Snow and Prince Charming from Once Apon A Time make a cute couple.

ReputationRep:
    I think the BBC 1s medical drama casualty a tv couple Ruth & Jay (played by actress Georgia Taylor and actor Ben Turner) in real life would be really suited and seem to really get on, would nice to see them going out in real life x

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NafK3)
    Hi! I haven't watched Casualty since that far back but they seem like a good couple. Thanks.
    No problem they were in it from series 23 to series 26 episode 16 aka the ed fire they were in it till casualty moved to Cardiff basically x

Posted from TSR Mobile

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.