Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Help, I had a major brain freeeeze when revising today eurgh...

So I was wondering, are the learning outcomes for the different levels of analysis in IB psychology the actual questions or will there be questions that are based on these outcomes using different command terms but the same material??
    Thank yoooou

ReputationRep:
    hey yes the learning outcomes are the questions that will come for the exam! in paper one you focus on the level of analysis, you get 3 eight mark questions which are compulsory and then you'll have 22 mark questions which is optional. the tricky part is the 8 mark so you must learn your analysis properly.

ReputationRep:
    okay so are they going to be exactly like the learning outcomes? or will they use different command terms and look for specific information? Also, I was looking at a past paper and one of the SAQ's at the cognitive level was what I was told was to be an essay question level outcome...?

ReputationRep:
    yeah they will be exactly that, yeah the SAQ's will sound like the essay questions but you still have to write it like an 8 mark answer

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Applying to university
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.