Olay complete care everyday sunshine Watch

Hayley_2k4
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 12 years ago
Has anyone used this? any reviews on it at all? be interesting to see what you all think. x
mypaperheart
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I've been using it a couple of weeks or so. I'd have to say, theres no sign of this "sunless tan" they rave on about - but it's ok as a moisturiser. I think I prefer the Olay complete care one though, and I'm not sure if I'd buy the Everyday Sunshine again.
Hayley_2k4
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 12 years ago
(Original post by Rosalily)
I've been using it a couple of weeks or so. I'd have to say, theres no sign of this "sunless tan" they rave on about - but it's ok as a moisturiser. I think I prefer the Olay complete care one though, and I'm not sure if I'd buy the Everyday Sunshine again.

I was looking forward to using it, just for the 'sunless tan" reason :p: also, do you/can you use it on your face?
mypaperheart
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Hayley_2k4)
I was looking forward to using it, just for the 'sunless tan" reason :p: also, do you/can you use it on your face?
It's for your face! Yep, I use it on my face.

Just because it didn't work on me doesn't mean to say it won't work on you! :p: I'm quite fair (see profile pic) so it takes an age for anything like this to work on me! :rolleyes: What skin tone do you have?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (502)
37.66%
No - but I will (103)
7.73%
No - I don't want to (91)
6.83%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (637)
47.79%

Watched Threads