Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Just a quick question to see if anyone here has dropped out of another university and applied to Bristol, and what was the result?

Basically I've practically dropped out of Oxford, I really should have chose Bristol in the first place, but I was stupidly attracted to the extra bursary Oxford would give me, I'm really not enjoying Oxford, and would really like to go to Bristol, but I'm not sure if they'll take me now?

Thanks for any help (:

ReputationRep:
    Knowing which subject for would be helpful?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Delphinus)
    Knowing which subject for would be helpful?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yeah my bad

Computer Science

(:

ReputationRep:
    I know somebody who went to Bristol after dropping out, I'll ask them what course they did

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Olympiad)
    I know somebody who went to Bristol after dropping out, I'll ask them what course they did

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Thanks very much, that'd be helpful

ReputationRep:
    Sorry to hear youre dropping out.

but can i ask why? its just im trying to decide between those two unis for the same course so it would be useful to know what you're not enjoying about oxford.

thanks
    • Community Assistant
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    CV Helper
    (Original post by chedder789)
    Just a quick question to see if anyone here has dropped out of another university and applied to Bristol, and what was the result?

Basically I've practically dropped out of Oxford, I really should have chose Bristol in the first place, but I was stupidly attracted to the extra bursary Oxford would give me, I'm really not enjoying Oxford, and would really like to go to Bristol, but I'm not sure if they'll take me now?

Thanks for any help (:
    PM me

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by user_123)
    Sorry to hear youre dropping out.

but can i ask why? its just im trying to decide between those two unis for the same course so it would be useful to know what you're not enjoying about oxford.

thanks
    PM'd you (:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by threeportdrift)
    PM me

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
    Have done thanks (:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.