Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Most Important - Hot in clothes versus hot naked? Watch

• View Poll Results: Do you require a guy to be ripped naked?
    Hot in clothes but average naked
    20.00%
    Ripped when naked
    80.00%

• Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Greetings (first thread in this section).

Essentially back when i was thin i got plenty of action when it came to women but i noticed that whilst i was thin (bit of a soft stomach area) my torso looked really hot in clothes in comparison to what i thought was a 7/10 torso when naked.

My question therefore is whether you would prefer a guy who's 'ripped' when naked or whether you'd prefer a thin guy who looks great when clothed but only good in the body when naked.

ReputationRep:
    This seems kind of odd.
    I'm pretty sure a well-built Man would look far better in the same clothes a skinny guy would wear.

Could you give picture examples?
    I really can't see this.

I can kind of see what you mean though from experience with girls .. but that's because some of the girls I've been with wore loose clothing which didn't accentuate their figures.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by I'veGotAHadron)
    This seems kind of odd.
    I'm pretty sure a well-built Man would look far better in the same clothes a skinny guy would wear.

Could you give picture examples?
    I really can't see this.

I can kind of see what you mean though from experience with girls .. but that's because some of the girls I've been with wore loose clothing which didn't accentuate their figures.
    It may be just preference because (i'm not gay) but i think a skinny guy in clothes can look better than a meathead in clothes.

Name:  barney_stinson.jpg
Views: 131
Size:  23.1 KB

Name:  ogling-the-rock-dwayne-johnson-at-the-2007-espy-awards.jpg
Views: 132
Size:  51.0 KB

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 7, 2013
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.