Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Note: I will be going to the doctor tomorrow or Tuesday depending on when I can get an appointment, so please don't just tell me to see a doctor. I just want some general idea about what it COULD be.

Two weeks ago today (Sunday) I had (protected) sex with a gu and shortly after that I developed a UTI. I didn't see a doctor about it because when I've had one before, it goes by it's self. By the Saturday (last week) it had cleared up.

On that Saturday I had sex with same guy (again protected) but this time it was extremely rough, and now the UTI seems to have come back. However, last night I discovered what seems to be lumps inside my vagina. The texture on them is like what a lump would feel like on the inside of your cheek if you bit it on accident.

I have basic symptoms of UTI (kinda burns when I pee, although it's getting better now), cloudy urine, slightly pressure. I'm just terrified it's something worse like herpes, even though we used a condom. :s

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Note: I will be going to the doctor tomorrow or Tuesday depending on when I can get an appointment, so please don't just tell me to see a doctor. I just want some general idea about what it COULD be.

Two weeks ago today (Sunday) I had (protected) sex with a gu and shortly after that I developed a UTI. I didn't see a doctor about it because when I've had one before, it goes by it's self. By the Saturday (last week) it had cleared up.

On that Saturday I had sex with same guy (again protected) but this time it was extremely rough, and now the UTI seems to have come back. However, last night I discovered what seems to be lumps inside my vagina. The texture on them is like what a lump would feel like on the inside of your cheek if you bit it on accident.

I have basic symptoms of UTI (kinda burns when I pee, although it's getting better now), cloudy urine, slightly pressure. I'm just terrified it's something worse like herpes, even though we used a condom. :s
    And you've never felt the lumps before?
    Maybe they are little cysts or something? Just keep an eye on them
    As for the UTI make sure that you go for a wee before AND after sex to avoid these

If you have a UTI you should really go to the doctors for antibiotics to clear it up completely. If you don't it will come back due to not being treated in the first place.

Also like the above poster said, pee before and (more importantly) after sex, every time.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 9, 2013
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.