Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    someone seems to have a particular dislike towards me. someone gave me bad rep for no reason.
    does anyone know if there is anyway to find out who gave you it.
    just look at a screenshot of my rep screen.
    Attached Images

• Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    PS Reviewer
    Which post(s) was it for? (the link on the left hand side should take you to the post that it was made for)

ReputationRep:
    That must be 2 people (or 1 person with 2 accounts) as the last 2 bits of rep were given on the same day...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SasunD)
    someone seems to have a particular dislike towards me. someone gave me bad rep for no reason.
    does anyone know if there is anyway to find out who gave you it.
    just look at a screenshot of my rep screen.
    speak to one of the mods cause it looks like someone really wants to score ur name!!! That shouldn't be allowed!!!!!

Also here have some rep....some good rep!

ReputationRep:
    dont sorry sasun, they same thing happened to me

ReputationRep:
    everyone has a weird thing aboutme aswell. my rep is crap

ReputationRep:
    does it make a difference

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jayrosser2004)
    everyone has a weird thing aboutme aswell. my rep is crap
    wait till you have bout 100 posts the it will be better.....i've got 900posts and only give out bout 10 rep i think!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The_Barman)
    wait till you have bout 100 posts the it will be better.....i've got 900posts and only give out bout 10 rep i think!!!
    so if i get to 100 my rep will increase?

ReputationRep:
    so if i get to 100 my rep will increase?
    No the rep you give out will increase....the only way ur rep will increase is if you do someone a favour, answer a rep reward question in time or someone thinks you've done something to deserve a reward!!! Thats how it works i think!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by piginapoke)
    Well not expecially but how are you going to get rep if you don't say a lot? I think I was on about 500 posts before someone rep'd me, but then I talk a load of crap mostly.
    yeh i guess so. i do mostly post crap

ReputationRep:
    yeh i guess so. i do mostly post crap
    Plus i aint meaning to be rude but most people wont rep new members.....it aint nothing personnal but alot of them dont come on.....if someone reps someone they are more likely to rep a regular user of UKL!

ReputationRep:
    oh not another rep explanation post..

ReputationRep:
    thanks for the help people, i think i will report it to the mods as the same person gave me bad rep again saying "please do not moan".

oh well, whoever you are who persists in this childish one way game. please give me bad rep when you have enough yourslef to actually make it count, if you really care so much in making my rep go down.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The_Barman)
    Plus i aint meaning to be rude but most people wont rep new members.....it aint nothing personnal but alot of them dont come on.....if someone reps someone they are more likely to rep a regular user of UKL!
    dunno if i count as a regular user...... i've spoken to most of the more frequent users, but i probably don't get involved in the chatty rep exchanging threads enough, which is why i only have 2 gems...

to be honest guys..... its only a discussion board =/ don't let what other people think about you, get to you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 4Ed)
    dunno if i count as a regular user...... i've spoken to most of the more frequent users, but i probably don't get involved in the chatty rep exchanging threads enough, which is why i only have 2 gems...
    Yeah but you've joined since Dec last year which works out roughly four months and you have over 1000 posts which is the equivalent to 250posts a month which makes you a regular user!!!! And i see ur posts on here quite often....i consider you a regular UKL user!

ReputationRep:
    im just putting up this image for the moderators. ive cropped it a bit so i kan upload it.
    Attached Images

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 18, 2004
Poll
Favourite type of bread
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.