I think someone has a thing against me-LOL Watch

This discussion is closed.
SasunD
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 15 years ago
someone seems to have a particular dislike towards me. someone gave me bad rep for no reason.
does anyone know if there is anyway to find out who gave you it.
just look at a screenshot of my rep screen.
Attached files
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Which post(s) was it for? (the link on the left hand side should take you to the post that it was made for)
Chicken
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
That must be 2 people (or 1 person with 2 accounts) as the last 2 bits of rep were given on the same day...
The_Barman
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by SasunD)
someone seems to have a particular dislike towards me. someone gave me bad rep for no reason.
does anyone know if there is anyway to find out who gave you it.
just look at a screenshot of my rep screen.
speak to one of the mods cause it looks like someone really wants to score ur name!!! That shouldn't be allowed!!!!!

Also here have some rep....some good rep!
lumpycustard
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
dont sorry sasun, they same thing happened to me
jayrosser2004
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
everyone has a weird thing aboutme aswell. my rep is crap
jayrosser2004
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
does it make a difference
The_Barman
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by jayrosser2004)
everyone has a weird thing aboutme aswell. my rep is crap
wait till you have bout 100 posts the it will be better.....i've got 900posts and only give out bout 10 rep i think!!!
jayrosser2004
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by The_Barman)
wait till you have bout 100 posts the it will be better.....i've got 900posts and only give out bout 10 rep i think!!!
so if i get to 100 my rep will increase?
The_Barman
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
so if i get to 100 my rep will increase?
No the rep you give out will increase....the only way ur rep will increase is if you do someone a favour, answer a rep reward question in time or someone thinks you've done something to deserve a reward!!! Thats how it works i think!
jayrosser2004
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by piginapoke)
Well not expecially but how are you going to get rep if you don't say a lot? I think I was on about 500 posts before someone rep'd me, but then I talk a load of crap mostly.
yeh i guess so. i do mostly post crap
The_Barman
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
yeh i guess so. i do mostly post crap
Plus i aint meaning to be rude but most people wont rep new members.....it aint nothing personnal but alot of them dont come on.....if someone reps someone they are more likely to rep a regular user of UKL!
lumpycustard
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
oh not another rep explanation post..
SasunD
Rep:
?
thanks for the help people, i think i will report it to the mods as the same person gave me bad rep again saying "please do not moan".

oh well, whoever you are who persists in this childish one way game. please give me bad rep when you have enough yourslef to actually make it count, if you really care so much in making my rep go down.
4Ed
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by The_Barman)
Plus i aint meaning to be rude but most people wont rep new members.....it aint nothing personnal but alot of them dont come on.....if someone reps someone they are more likely to rep a regular user of UKL!
dunno if i count as a regular user...... i've spoken to most of the more frequent users, but i probably don't get involved in the chatty rep exchanging threads enough, which is why i only have 2 gems...
DazYa
Badges:
Report 15 years ago
to be honest guys..... its only a discussion board =/ don't let what other people think about you, get to you.
The_Barman
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by 4Ed)
dunno if i count as a regular user...... i've spoken to most of the more frequent users, but i probably don't get involved in the chatty rep exchanging threads enough, which is why i only have 2 gems...
Yeah but you've joined since Dec last year which works out roughly four months and you have over 1000 posts which is the equivalent to 250posts a month which makes you a regular user!!!! And i see ur posts on here quite often....i consider you a regular UKL user!
SasunD
Rep:
?
im just putting up this image for the moderators. ive cropped it a bit so i kan upload it.
Attached files
X

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling about GCSE Results Day?

Hopeful (158)
13.22%
Excited (106)
8.87%
Worried (218)
18.24%
Terrified (280)
23.43%
Meh (96)
8.03%
Confused (32)
2.68%