Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    So I just tried to change my tragus piercing, took it out fine then popped in the bar for the stud I wanted to use (this is the correct/safe steel one from a proper shop) and as you have to screw on the top of the earring, it was really small and fiddly and it dropped and I couldn't find it so then I decided to put back the original tragus jewellery, and lost the ball to that as well. Now I'm just here with the bar in my tragus but no ball on top. Any suggestions on what to do? I don't want to take the bar out as I'm scare of it closing. Thanks in advance.

Would it be safe to put a normal earring I'm that's been bought from Claire's?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Yea it should be fine )

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    Hoover but with tights over the nozzle. You'll find the ball.

Don't use the Claires earring - it's low quality and the wrong size. It will be too thin, but also too short.

Posted from Juno's amazing phone

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.