Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hey,

So me and my friends wanted to go on a caravan (or static lodge as they call them) holidays in June around the 24th. There's about 5 of us (all girls),We're all 18 and it seems like these sites don't really like us alot...

We aren't planning to drink and we just want a place to have fun. We know that alot of places don't like single sex groups either. But we can rope in 2 guys to come if we need to.

Does anyone know of some decent (and fun places)? We know about cornwall but it's too far for us to travel, we're looking at around the coventry area (and the sea near there as well).

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    I am not a caravan afficenado so I don't know why they would discriminate against single sex groups. It doesn't make sense.

Is a caravan site a euphuism for a dogging site or something and that is why you have to bring members of the opposite sex?

ReputationRep:
    Assuming you are actually taking a caravan, it defeats the point of a caravan holiday if you live in Coventry and you decide to take a holiday to a caravan site next to Coventry.

You might as well take a car and pitch a tent. Less money spent on hiring and fuel.

Also I am fairly sure Coventry is not that close to the sea

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DorianGrayism)
    I am not a caravan afficenado so I don't know why they would discriminate against single sex groups. It doesn't make sense.

Is a caravan site a euphuism for a dogging site or something and that is why you have to bring members of the opposite sex?
    I know, this really annoys me I hate how we have to bring guys with us to go caravaning and also camping in some places.

(Original post by DorianGrayism)
    Assuming you are actually taking a caravan, it defeats the point of a caravan holiday if you live in Coventry and you decide to take a holiday to a caravan site next to Coventry.

You might as well take a car and pitch a tent. Less money spent on hiring and fuel.

Also I am fairly sure Coventry is not that close to the sea
    I'm not taking a caravan, I was looking for one of those places that already have caravans you can hire and stay in, like this place http://www.tattershall-lakes.com/ . I meant the sea near coventry as in not going all the way up to nequay in cornwall sea, More like Skegness area

Anyways, I don't need to find one anymore now, because we've changed our plans.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Shelby95)
    Hey,

So me and my friends wanted to go on a caravan (or static lodge as they call them) holidays in June around the 24th. There's about 5 of us (all girls),We're all 18 and it seems like these sites don't really like us alot...

We aren't planning to drink and we just want a place to have fun. We know that alot of places don't like single sex groups either. But we can rope in 2 guys to come if we need to.

Does anyone know of some decent (and fun places)? We know about cornwall but it's too far for us to travel, we're looking at around the coventry area (and the sea near there as well).

Thanks
    Not sure a whole lot of persuasion will be needed to rope in 2 guys to an all-girl holiday.

Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.