Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Dear Sluts and Slut Magnets Watch

ReputationRep:
    Dear women and men strutting it like you just walked off TOWIE, Made in Chelsea or Geordie Shore or whatever the latest objectifying blonde oompa loompa program is I'm not jealous of you. You may go for the annoying guys and ignore the quiet, calm and rational ones like me.

But I don't care because one day you'll be a wrinkly bag of chavvy past-your-sell-by-date old trout whereas I'll be doing something better with my life and I won't have slept with half of Essex or Newcastle.

ReputationRep:
    Well this is a thoroughly compelling, well thought out thread. Should inspire a lot of debate. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Mad Dog)
    I'm not jealous of you. You may go for the annoying guys and ignore the quiet, calm and rational ones like me.
    This comes to mind: http://approachanxiety.com/2010/07/now-i-understand/
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    We're not all like that in Newcastle.

But really, how many people someone has had sex with shouldn't be how they're judged. Jus' sayin'.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChocoCoatedLemons)
    Never said you were.

ReputationRep:
    Probably the wrong website to post that on.

ReputationRep:
    Dear women and men strutting it like you just walked off TOWIE, Made in Chelsea or Geordie Shore or whatever the latest objectifying blonde oompa loompa program is I'm not jealous of you. You may go for the annoying guys and ignore the quiet, calm and rational ones like me.

But I don't care because one day you'll be a wrinkly bag of chavvy past-your-sell-by-date old trout whereas I'll be doing something better with my life and I won't have slept with half of Essex or Newcastle.
    All they need to do is look at Katy Price.

ReputationRep:
    Does this count as slut shaming? im not sure

ReputationRep:

Yup, promiscuity causes real problems in society when contraception is taken :rolleyes: haha. No it's actually beneficial for society as a whole when people are more sexually active as it reduces aggressive behavior.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChocoCoatedLemons)

But really, how many people someone has had sex with shouldn't be how they're judged. Jus' sayin'.
    But it does speak volumes about character, i.e. less likely to be committed to future relationships.

Well why don't you go for for the quiet, calm and rational girls?

Or are they not good enough for you?
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by Malabarista)
    But it does speak volumes about character, i.e. less likely to be committed to future relationships.
    Not necessarily, but I see where you're coming from.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Malabarista)
    Does it though? My old housemate went a bit wild in first year and start of second year, now she's moved into a house with her boyfriend they have 2 dogs and they'll probably get married next year. I know that's only anecdotal evidence, but I don't think there's any proof that a wild-spell prevents you from committing to someone later on. (Although if there is evidence to contradict this I'll stand corrected)

ReputationRep:
    I think maybe making a thread like this isn't the best way to prove to yourself or anyone else that you "don't care".

ReputationRep:
    I think it is easy to blame other people for making mistakes and claiming that you yourself are calm and rational and whatnot, but I think often the blame lays on the person themself. It is easier to blame other people that to admit your own faults. For example, I would say the reason I personally am single is wholly my own fault and not anyone elses :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rosee92)
    Does it though? My old housemate went a bit wild in first year and start of second year, now she's moved into a house with her boyfriend they have 2 dogs and they'll probably get married next year. I know that's only anecdotal evidence, but I don't think there's any proof that a wild-spell prevents you from committing to someone later on. (Although if there is evidence to contradict this I'll stand corrected)
    i see nothing wrong with going wild, well when youre young anyway...
    seems more appropriate to do stupid crap when you are young before people start saying to "act your age"...

ReputationRep:
    Why is promiscuity bad? Sex is enjoyable.

ReputationRep:
    You need to get laid.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rosee92)
    It can't be nice to know that your girlfriend has been used so much by other fellas.

ReputationRep:

You say you don't care but you clearly do. Otherwise this thread wouldn't exist now would it? You're just as pathetic as the people you describe for being so petty.

Your post is pointless but if it makes you feel better about yourself and your inadequacies that's fine.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 8, 2013
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.