Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Spoke every day, slept with him, haven't spoken since. I sent him an angry text telling him my friend knew then one saying it wasn't his fault since someone else had told him. I get the feeling I've now relegated myself to hook up status, which is sad since I actually like him. Is there a way back or is sleeping with him without any commitment the point of relationship no return. I'm not in love with the boy or anything, and don't want to make him my boyfriend but I also don't want it to be JUST sex, if that makes sense. I want to have sex with him again but I want him to take me for coffee or drinks first.
    1. I know the sex was good. It happened 6 times across 24hrs.
    2. He said "we have to do this again".
    3. A text popped up that he claimed was for something else but I saw the name and it was a girl.
    4. He was arguing with his ex-gf
    5. He was very adamant that he didn't sleep with another girl and wanted to know who told me.

I have a feeling now that all of our conversations will be replaced by late night texts. Am I right?

Also, I got the morning after pill, should I text him so he doesn't worry or not.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Spoke every day, slept with him, haven't spoken since. I sent him an angry text telling him my friend knew then one saying it wasn't his fault since someone else had told him. I get the feeling I've now relegated myself to hook up status, which is sad since I actually like him. Is there a way back or is sleeping with him without any commitment the point of relationship no return. I'm not in love with the boy or anything, and don't want to make him my boyfriend but I also don't want it to be JUST sex, if that makes sense. I want to have sex with him again but I want him to take me for coffee or drinks first.
    3. A text popped up that he claimed was for something else but I saw the name and it was a girl.
    5. He was very adamant that he didn't sleep with another girl and wanted to know who told me.

I have a feeling now that all of our conversations will be replaced by late night texts. Am I right?

Also, I got the morning after pill, should I text him so he doesn't worry or not.
    I think you have been relegated too.... what is it that you are after exactly, a casual relationship?
    • TSR Support Team

TSR Support Team
    Moved to relationships

I think your just sex, he wouldnt not contact you afterwards if it meant anything more. I had an ex who kept his options open so would text talk to lots of girls and when somebody better came along he'd go off with them

ReputationRep:
    He's using you.

ReputationRep:
    This happened to me last year, knew the guy for years, met up a few times and we agreed we just wanted sex, slept with him and I was up for a casual thing, but after the first time he went all weird and didn't really speak to me again even though I tried to speak to him. My advice just leave it with him, by trying to speak to him you'll only end up annoying him. Just leave it and accept that he used you (horrible feeling I know). And you never know he might end up coming back for round two. If not it's his loss!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)

Exactly what's happened to me over the past week. Spoke all day long for like 2 weeks, had sex, wouldn't speak to me afterwards. I had to message asking why he was ignoring me to get a response - that he now realised he 'wasn't ready' for a new relationship and so didn't want to mess me about (bit late). It's a bit different to yours cos it was pretty much said beforehand that we were exclusively dating, would become a couple, etc. But yeah - now all I've got for the past 2 nights is those late night texts.

ReputationRep:
    Ssounds like he was just using you for sex.

ReputationRep:
    Sad stories

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by staceylacey)
    ^ exactly the same is happened to me, get out of there before its too late:| same excuses and everything grrrr
    :console: it really sucks. I suppose at the very least it's a learning experience to stop being so naive!

ReputationRep:
    Lol i hate the aftertalk after sex should be aleep

Posted from TSR Mobile

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 9, 2013
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.