Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

1st Year Animation student (Arts University Bournemouth) seeking housemates! Watch

ReputationRep:
    Hi my name is Sophia Sycamore and I'm looking for students (first years or otherwise, I have no preference) who are needing housemates! Ideally I'd like to share a house with four or more people and live close to the uni. I thought it would be a good idea to meet and talk to some people online before the accommodation days, in order to feel somewhat prepared.
    So, a bit about me so you can decide whether I'm your kind of person:L
    I love art, literature/reading, animals, drama, manga/anime, Japan, computer games, music and generally having fun. I'm much more inclined to chill out and relax, or muck about with friends than to go out clubbing. Don't get me wrong, I love going out with friends, it's just clubs aren't my thing. I'm usually tidy and clean up after myself, so don't fear me making colossal mess if we were to house share, haha:L.
    If you wish to know more, or are interested in the slightest I look forward to talking to you. I will be at both of the accommodation days in July, and if you want to get a better idea of what I'm like, you can find me on facebook.
    Thank you very much!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.