Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Anyone finished their entire syllabus/course in two months? Watch

ReputationRep:
    closed.

ReputationRep:
    Um, if it helps... We finished the book in a YEAR. (From kaiser to fuhrer)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LordVoldemort1)
    I'm sorry not trying to be rude but, what relevance does this have to the question?
    You're talking about finishing the entire syllabus of a subject in 2 months, right?
    Unless I misunderstood your question?

ReputationRep:
    At A Level I think that would be a huge struggle unless you were solely doing that subject - you need time and practice to learn how to write essays etc!

I'm doing A2 Psychology practically independently because we don't have a teacher. I learnt everything for Jan exams (half the A2 syllabus) in 10 weeks alongside my other subjects/revision. Psychology is just memorising things though

We had finished the entire English Lit A2 exam syllabus by Christmas, since we sat the exam in Jan. There's still coursework to do though so we didn't really finish the entire course by then

ReputationRep:
    Finished further maths in 3 weeks!

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone covered their entire syllabus/course from SCRATCH one to two months before their exam?

Talking about A2 here

If yes, which subject?
    I finished my Further Math and English Literature A-levels in about 2 months between mid-Feb and mid-May last year.
    Gah, I had no teacher, which made it rather problematic. And yet, the intensity was gratifying.

Why do you ask, though?

ReputationRep:
    No, no you're right, yes I am talking about finishing an entire syllabus/course in two months But from scratch

You're saying you finished it in a year though..?
    Unless we're both a little confused, lol
    You know, I think we're both confused Nevermind!
    but finishing in 2 months is pretty fast!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.