Estee Lauder Watch

daisyflower112
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 12 years ago
So, a long story but i have £50 worth of vouchers to spend on estee lauder beauty products and i just wanted your opinions on any decent products they have. i could do with s new foundation/concealer or blusher. But dont mind getting anything really...you can never have too much make-up!! if it helps i have quite fair skin and blonde hair, blue eyes. Thanks xx
No Future
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
http://www.boots.com/microsites/micr...&wblinktype=DD

Have a look there? Ask at the counter for advice?
dita_parlo
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I know this is probably not what you're looking for but... Estee Lauder's Pleasures perfume is the most delicious scent ever :love:
Dee27
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by dita_parlo)
I know this is probably not what you're looking for but... Estee Lauder's Pleasures perfume is the most delicious scent ever :love:
I second that! Love 'em
happydinosaur
Badges: 14
Report 12 years ago
It's lovely...though I love Beyond Paradise more!!
daisyflower112
Report Thread starter 12 years ago

i do agree with this but my sisiter has this so not the best idea to get the same esp as we'r twins!
kinkajou
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
estee lauder lash prima is reaaaaally good for long lashes!
The Green Manalishi
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I bought the men's version 2 days ago! Loving that fragrance!
Luminescience
Report 12 years ago
go to a counter and ask them to match some foundation to your skin tone (it saves a lot of effort on your part).

It all depends on what you want really, especially with foundation, youll have to decide if you want liquid, mousse, powder, etc. ask the lady at the counter what she recommends for your skin type, im sure she'll be happy to help (they wear enough of it!)
clueless101
Report 12 years ago
Their concealer pen is supposed 2 be quite good
The Green Manalishi
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Luminescience)
go to a counter and ask them to match some foundation to your skin tone (it saves a lot of effort on your part).

It all depends on what you want really, especially with foundation, youll have to decide if you want liquid, mousse, powder, etc. ask the lady at the counter what she recommends for your skin type, im sure she'll be happy to help (they wear enough of it!)
Too true that is! I went to a shop to check out the new Davidoff summer range fragrances just now and the lady was wearing some gastly purple eye shadow and tons of make-up! :eek: It just looked terrible!
Exoskeletal
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
i have their uncircle illuminating under eye concealor pen (cant remember the exact name). i spent £20 on it and i would certainly buy it again. it's perfect.
so i reccommend that.

they also do this gorrrgeous kalidescopic mirror finish lip gloss that is like 8 colours in one, like an oil slick. that looks lovely.

their mascaras are good too.
tbm
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Estee Lauder do a really nice EDT- Green Tea Revitalise its called, think its new! Its not at all like Green Tea, its actually really nice and summery!

Oooh I forgot to say, if you use your vouchers at the Estee Lauder counter in Debenhams, they are having a Mega Day for a few days this week where most items will be reduced (20%/15% etc, depends on the department), so your vouchers will go even further!!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (551)
37.82%
No - but I will (114)
7.82%
No - I don't want to (102)
7%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (690)
47.36%

Watched Threads