Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

How Old Are You And How Many Countries Have You Been To And How Many Would You Like.. Watch

ReputationRep:
    How old are you and how many countries have you been to and how many would you ideally like to go to before the lights go out?

ReputationRep:
    20 years old from scotland and been to
    England (4 times, doing the theme parks),
    Ireland,
    France,
    Spain twice (L'estartit and Madrid),
    USA (New York and North Carolina)

Ideally would like to return to Madrid and Barcelona in Spain, go to Paris, Amsterdam, Rome, Brazil (top of the list), Puerto Rico, Dominican Republic, more of South America.

I need to go packpacking :P

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HumanSupremacist)
    How old are you and how many countries have you been to and how many would you ideally like to go to before the lights go out?

• Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    20 Years old
    Many Many more

ReputationRep:
    17 years old and 8 countries and so many more

ReputationRep:
    16 years old and I've been to 10

ReputationRep:
    Not 20 yet.
    10 so far.
    Hopefully, as many as possible.

ReputationRep:
    I am 22
    I have visited 19 countries.
    I hope to visit many more.

ReputationRep:

Other than where I live, just Wales

Hopefully/definitely far far more, I actually applied for my first time passport last week :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    I'm sixteen, been to 7 countries and plan on going to as many countries and soaking up as many cultures as possible.

ReputationRep:
    I'm nineteen, Italian, and have quite a short list:
    England, Ireland, Spain, Bosnia, Czech Republic and the USA.

travelling is what I love most, so I have this idealistic goal of seeing the whole world.
    In the near future, I would love to see Northern Europe (the Netherlands, Denmark and Scandinavia) and spend sometime volunteering in central Africa.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EMassey)

Been to: 17 (18 if you count Scotland as separate)

Spoiler:
    Show
    France numerous times (Calais, Paris, Souillac twice etc)
    Spain 4 times (mainland twice, Majorca once, Lanzarote once)
    Belgium at least 3 times (twice to Tyne Cot area, once to a Centre Parcs)
    Netherlands twice I think
    Germany twice I think
    Finland twice
    Italy twice
    Ireland once
    Austria once
    Switzerland once
    Portugal once
    Turkey once
    Poland once
    Dubai once
    Malta once
    USA once
    Tanzania once

I think that's it. Although this year I'll be going to Italy and Spain (Tenerife this time) again and also adding Hungary to the list.

Next year I'm hoping to add at least China and Canada to the list. On from there, I'd love to go to somewhere in South America. My mum is hoping to live in Australia for a year so I'll visit her. I want to go to more countries in Africa and Europe too. Honestly I want to go to as many countries as possible before I die!

My goal is to be a UK Ambassador or High Commissioner at an embassy so it's rather obvious that I love travelling!
    Very ambitious - good luck!

ReputationRep:
    I'm 17, I've been to France, Germany, Netherlands, Belgium in Europe, then the USA and I'm currently in Japan

I'm going to the US again this summer and then heading to Switzerland and Germany with my girlfriend. Then heading off for a year to the US for a gap year, and if I get the grades a Study Abroad year to Canada/Australia/the US (again?) at uni

My girlfriend is going to the Dominican Republic on her gap year while I'm in the US so I'd like to go and see her if we're still together (fingers crossed :love:)

ReputationRep:
    I'm 19.

I've been to: Saudi Arabia, Jordan, Syria (I was born there), Brunei, Turkey, Bangladeshi (mother is Bangladeshi), India, Morocco, Qatar, Dubai, USA, Canada, Algeria, Cyprus, Scotland and Wales (if the latter two count).

Travelling is one of the beauties of life.

ReputationRep:

I've been:
    Pakistan, and stopped for a bit in Russia and China (diverted flights) but didn't go out of the airport, that's about it.

I want to go to Italy defiently, Turin, Milan, Rome, Naples.

Other countries probably Turkey and Spain.

ReputationRep:

99 - Visited almost half of Africa in a single trip

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jamesrobbo1)

99 - Visited almost half of Africa in a single trip
    :lolwut:

Impressive! :top:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HumanSupremacist)
    :lolwut:

Impressive! :top:
    Thanks - but you should note it includes Scotland, Wales, N. Ireland, Monaco and other places that you might not call a country per se.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jamesrobbo1)
    Thanks - but you should note it includes Scotland, Wales, N. Ireland, Monaco and other places that you might not call a country per se.
    Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland are countries. They are just countries in a political union, much like Kenya, Burundi, Rwanda, Tanzania etc will still be "countries" in the coming Federation.

ReputationRep:

Germany, Italy, France, Spain, Canada and the USA (NY, NJ & Pennsylvania)

and i'd like to visit as many as I possibly can. The Netherlands is next for me.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.