Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

After a year he completely changed. We fight, argue all the time and his friends have become disrespectful towards me. Few have sent really nasty texts and hes done nothing about it. I found out one girl likes him and she told me few weeks ago she said my bf didnt tell her he had a gf thats why she tried to get it on with him.

When I'm not around hes talking to girls who clearly hate me and it bothers me because they feel they can insult me and give me dirty looks while trying to play the innocent card with him. He doesnt listen to me, especially how I feel and I'm branded as a ***** whos just looking for trouble.

Claiming I'm a flirt when I go out and thats not the case at all, I am close to my guy mates but nothing has and will ever happen. I see them as brothers. One of his friends made up a huge lie saying I kissed one of my guy mates but he wasnt even out that particular night and has a gf. Then when my bf found out the truth he said sorry but still hangs out with this guy.

I'm sick of being treated like a mug for something I havent done. People around him are just mean tome for no reason and he cant even deal with it. I've said to call quits but he begs for me to stay. Also, I may move to australia next year as my mum wants to be with her mum as my grandma is really ill. :/ I still have feelings for my bf but I'm so confused

Anyone?

I'm in the same situation, only he got with one of those 'friends'.
    I'm afraid i don't have any advice, but good luck.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    After a year he completely changed. We fight, argue all the time and his friends have become disrespectful towards me. Few have sent really nasty texts and hes done nothing about it. I found out one girl likes him and she told me few weeks ago she said my bf didnt tell her he had a gf thats why she tried to get it on with him.

When I'm not around hes talking to girls who clearly hate me and it bothers me because they feel they can insult me and give me dirty looks while trying to play the innocent card with him. He doesnt listen to me, especially how I feel and I'm branded as a ***** whos just looking for trouble.

Claiming I'm a flirt when I go out and thats not the case at all, I am close to my guy mates but nothing has and will ever happen. I see them as brothers. One of his friends made up a huge lie saying I kissed one of my guy mates but he wasnt even out that particular night and has a gf. Then when my bf found out the truth he said sorry but still hangs out with this guy.

I'm sick of being treated like a mug for something I havent done. People around him are just mean tome for no reason and he cant even deal with it. I've said to call quits but he begs for me to stay. Also, I may move to australia next year as my mum wants to be with her mum as my grandma is really ill. :/ I still have feelings for my bf but I'm so confused
    If you're unhappy.... you need to talk to him, and see what he has to say for himself. Tell him he makes you feel small, and its unfair that he's treating you like this. If he tries to make you feel better and works on his attitude towards you, then fine. If he doesn't, you've given him that chance to make a change. He blew it, and even if he begs you to stay, you can't sacrifice your happiness for him. He clearly doesn't care much if he's still friends with a guy that makes up rumours about you and allows girls to come on to him as he hasnt made it clear you're in the picture.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 8, 2013
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.