Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Have u got murder instinct? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Well murder is forbidden unless u work with the police or FBI, and otherwise u will have to make a polite telephone call to the police like saying "This rude man is raping my wife" because when u have a gun in ur house, u get perhaps 3 years of prison because of killing a raper...

But, my question is "Do u have killer instinct?", if u dont i dont think u are a pussy or so, because killing is weird, and dirty,,,, my best friend plays briliant piano but couldnt even kill a fly !!!

( hope people will like this topic otherwise i fail )

And second question, how do u protect urself against a burglar???

ReputationRep:
    You're such a lame troll.

I use doors, windows and walls to protect against a burglar.

ReputationRep:
    Definitely the vase over the back of the head. I suppose I couldn't choose the angle at which the blow would be made, unless the burglar was particularly dozy.

I don't think I could kill a man for just burgling me. If he came in and was friendly enough, I don't even think I'd mind. I'd actually appreciate the company. If he was being a real **** about the whole thing, ripping books and smashing ornaments and the like then I'd get angry. It would only be if something additional was the case, such as him being a (still) enthusiastic supporter of the Iraq war, or if he was wearing headphones with really ****ty music blaring out, that I guess I might kill him.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Humbert Humbert)
    Definitely the vase over the back of the head. I suppose I couldn't choose the angle at which the blow would be made, unless the burglar was particularly dozy.

I don't think I could kill a man for just burgling me. If he came in and was friendly enough, I don't even think I'd mind. I'd actually appreciate the company. If he was being a real **** about the whole thing, ripping books and smashing ornaments and the like then I'd get angry. It would only be if something additional was the case, such as him being a (still) enthusiastic supporter of the Iraq war, or if he was wearing headphones with really ****ty music blaring out, that I guess I might kill him.
    Im thinking along these lines. If the headphones happened to be be "beats by dre", then murder would be the order of the day

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Humbert Humbert)
    If he came in and was friendly enough, I don't even think I'd mind. I'd actually appreciate the company.
    One of my mates best friends brother, had a burglar in is house and they came with two, they stayed in is house for 48 houres, breaking stuff hanging out and keeping this boy locked up in is own house,,, after that he went straight to the madhouse, because thats a real brain operation to be hostige in ur own house, i, personally would not think twice if i had a knife to kill such burgalar... hell with the police, i would get rite of the dead body of the burgalar illigally...

ReputationRep:
    yes i sometimes want to kill people

ReputationRep:
    This thread is FOOKIN MENTAL. I need to go to bed.

ReputationRep:
    Almost everyone has it, the only thing stopping them are the legal and punitive consequences of their actions.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.