Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hello. I will be sitting both the A-level exams and the IB Diploma at the end of next year in November (I am not allowed to sit the exams mid yearly, only November session). Since both qualifications have exams seriously clashing with each other, I'm afraid I would have to make serious compromises and have no idea what to do. Can you provide me with some guidance as to what I should do.
    Please try and help me with this as I don't know what to do!

ReputationRep:
    Why are you taking both? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    Talk to your school or wherever you are doing the exams. They should be able to sort out clashes like put you in isolation so you do one exam straight after without talking to anyone who's already done it or something? Plenty of people at my school have exam clashes, it's not that much of an issue but the sooner you tell them the better.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Applying to university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.