Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hey,
    I'm still waiting for a reply from CCCU for Midwifery 2013. I applied to study at the Medway Campus as its slightly closer to home than Canterbury. I was wondering about accommodation at the Medway Campus. Looking at the website, it doesn't give much detail. Could someone please clear things up for me. Thanks
    x

ReputationRep:
    Hey!

I wasn't able to find any accommodation on the CCCU website either, but they do have an accommodation department and I'm sure if you called them up, or popped in for a visit, they'd be able to recommend a vetted accommodation complex.

I did find a student accommodation complex called "Liberty Quays Medway" in Gillingham, but I'm not sure if CCCU recommends it or not.

Here's a link to the Medway Council website, it should give you some advice on how to go about organising your accommodation!
    http://www.medway.gov.uk/housing/pri...mmodation.aspx

Hope this helps

ReputationRep:
    I just found this on the CCCU website.

http://www.canterbury.ac.uk/StudyHer...mmodation.aspx

Scroll down and there's a tab for accommodation in Medway at "Liberty Quays".

Seems like that's the only option, but it looks really nice

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.