Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys,

I thought i'd start a thread for all the 2013/14 Westminster freshers. Just add what course you're on and what campus your going to be on. If you know your accommodation yet, feel free to add that! This way we can all get to know some people we may see on campus before uni starts!

By the way, i'm Amanda/Mandi, i'll be studying PR&Advertising on the Harrow campus, but I've applied to live in student court at Wembley!

ReputationRep:
    Hello! I'm Anna, I'm 20 and I have an offer for Mixed Media Fine Art. I'll be studying and living on Harrow campus.

ReputationRep:
    Bio-medical Science, Cavendish campus near great Portland street station and I've applied for Student court at Wembley.

ReputationRep:
    Hey I'm Hira, doing solicitors exempting LLB law and have applied to student court in wembley. By any chance can we start a facebook page or if there is one can someone send me the link?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hey everyone, I'm Elisha, going to be studying Nutrition at Cavendish campus. I'm not sure if I'm going to apply for Wembley yet, it's kinda far :s

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hira12)
    Hey I'm Hira, doing solicitors exempting LLB law and have applied to student court in wembley. By any chance can we start a facebook page or if there is one can someone send me the link?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    There is this one: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Unive...317674?fref=ts

ReputationRep:
    Thanks! I just managed to open it so ignore my pm

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hi I'm Erika, from Finland. I have an offer for Human Nutrition at Cavendish campus and I applied for Student Court at Wembley.

ReputationRep:
    Adil from London, i have an offer for law at regents street and I haven't applied for student accommodation

ReputationRep:
    I'm Alisha from India, I have an offer for MSc Finance Banking and Insurance at the Marylebone campus

ReputationRep:
    Heeeeey, I'm Emily! Going to be studying photographic arts at harrow have applied for harrow halls and student court at wembley

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iekkuuu)
    Hi I'm Erika, from Finland. I have an offer for Human Nutrition at Cavendish campus and I applied for Student Court at Wembley.
    Me too! Human Nutrition, the same campus & Accommodation : )

ReputationRep:
    Hello everyone, I'm Kayleigh, 20, from Essex I will be studying Psychology at Regent and hopefully staying in Wembley halls. I'm sooo excited, just want the summer to fly by so I can start!

ReputationRep:
    Speaking of freshers, anyone know if anything fun usually happens that first week or two? Like events etc ^^

ReputationRep:
    Hey, I'm Shana and I will be studying English lit at Regent campus.
    I'll be commuting at least for the first year

ReputationRep:
    Hey I'm Lee and will be hopefully studying for a BA in TV Production at Harrow

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ShanaThomas92)
    Hey, I'm Shana and I will be studying English lit at Regent campus.
    I'll be commuting at least for the first year
    i'll be commuting too, hopefully we won't be disadvantaged by this or miss out on stuff xD

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tigrah99)
    Speaking of freshers, anyone know if anything fun usually happens that first week or two? Like events etc ^^
    I hope there will be lots fun things to do, as it's freshers ^^ but if not we'll just have to find fun things in the area. It is London after all : )

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hey, I have an offer to study Fashion Buying at Harrow, was wondering if maybe Wembley would be more social? Also like that you'll meet people doing all other subjects. Harrow seemed a little dull when I went? Thoughts? x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by harrietearley)
    Hey, I have an offer to study Fashion Buying at Harrow, was wondering if maybe Wembley would be more social? Also like that you'll meet people doing all other subjects. Harrow seemed a little dull when I went? Thoughts? x
    i live close to both harrow and wembley and in my opinion, you're better off going to wembley. I think it's a better location and the accommodation is newer.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.