London
Visit website

University of Westminster- Freshers 2013/14

Scroll to see replies

Reply 520
Hey, I'm Jake.
Studying Commercial Music,
living in Harrow halls.

Kind of annoying that we don't find out what flats were in until we get there right?
Freshers week
University of Westminster
London
Visit website
Reply 521
Original post by Ted_
Yoo can you link the facebook page cuz there's a lot of them? :smile:

Sorry my bad, it's actually the group page. Here it is:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/462412097163385/
Just post something up :smile:

Btw how's that list of books and movies doing for you? I just about died from watching Intolerance and still have a long loooo~ng way to go :tongue:
Original post by Jake S
Hey, I'm Jake.
living in Harrow halls.

Kind of annoying that we don't find out what flats were in until we get there right?

Extremely annoying I still don't even know what date we can move in, which is ridiculous, I am also a bit pissed that the 1st amount that are taking from us is £2400 something. I worked it out at having £948 left after they take that from my first student payment. That won't last 5 seconds haha
Reply 523
Original post by bellapetrova94
Hey Im Bella :smile: Going to be studying Criminal Justice, sadly living at home so... yeah cant wait for early mornings on the tube! Hoping to find others on the course too or anyone in general? Would be nice to know someone before actually starting :smile:

I'll be joining you on those early morning tube rides xD. Whereabouts are you commuting from?
Original post by adil_h4
I'll be joining you on those early morning tube rides xD. Whereabouts are you commuting from?

I'll be taking the metropolitan from Uxbridge every mooorning D;
Reply 525
Original post by Jake S
Hey, I'm Jake.
living in Harrow halls.

I know !! All my friends who are going to Uni have already spoken to there flat mates and discussed who's bringing what ! We're all going to turn up and there's going to be 6 cheese graters in every flat !

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 526
Original post by Reisse
Hey I'm Reisse and I'm studying Computer Games Development at Cavendish Campus and living at International House Halls of Residence.

Hi, I'm studying Games Development aswell.
Reply 527
Hey, I'm going to be studying Games Development at the Cavendish campus. I'll be commuting , I know some people that will be commuting are nervous of being left out during freshers, I'm nervous aswell! Facebooks? Twitters? Anyone want to get to know each other a bit before starting? Let me know!
Reply 528
Original post by CoconutHead
I'll be taking the metropolitan from Uxbridge every mooorning D;

Ahh, you're not that far from me....I'll be travelling on the Piccadilly from south harrow :biggrin:
Original post by adil_h4
Ahh, you're not that far from me....I'll be travelling on the Piccadilly from south harrow :biggrin:

Where abouts in Harrow, I know the area a little, like by Whitmore :smile: . Hope I see you around :biggrin:
Hi, I'm jasmine
ill be studying international relations with Arabic at the regent street campus.. And il be living at the student court at wembley :smile:
Anyone else doing the same?!!!
Reply 531
I'm studying spanish and linguistics so I might see you around :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
My name is Rhona, I am studying contemporary media practice and got into Wembley student courts, so glad there are lots of others living there that go to Harrow campus, feel better already!!!
Reply 533
Original post by CoconutHead
Where abouts in Harrow, I know the area a little, like by Whitmore :smile: . Hope I see you around :biggrin:

I'm like 5 minutes away from south harrow high street so yeah I might see you around :biggrin:. Private message me you're Facebook name if you want? it'd be good to get to know some fellow students before we start :smile:
Reply 534
Hey!

I'm George, and I'm studying Radio Production at Harrow, staying there too!

Where can I find all the details on Freshers events? Anyone else studying Radio Production too?

cheers!
Reply 535
Hey, I'm Charlotte. Studying Commercial Music at Harrow and staying in Harrow Halls.

Pretty annoying about not knowing rooms etc. for the reasons above but also I'm too scared to buy tickets for a Freshers event as I feel like I'll be going on my own! Which I understand is sorta the point of Freshers, to meet new people, but it would be nice to go with someone. :/
Reply 536
Anyone staying in Harrow going to the Ministry of Sound Freshers event??
Reply 537
Anyone else staying in Harrow Halls, what day are you moving in? I don't want to move in on the 14th if nobody else is getting there until the 15th haha
Original post by ChazzRB
Anyone staying in Harrow going to the Ministry of Sound Freshers event??

I'm not living in halls but I'm going to Ministry:-)
Reply 539
Original post by megaaaan
Anyone else staying in Harrow Halls, what day are you moving in? I don't want to move in on the 14th if nobody else is getting there until the 15th haha

I think I'm moving up on the 15th, mainly for that reason!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending