The Student Room Group
Freshers week
University of Westminster
London
Visit website

University of Westminster- Freshers 2013/14

Scroll to see replies

Original post by GAFaulkner
Dude!! Are you seeing Beady Eye at Hammersmith Apollo??

Indeed! Hopefully Gem is well enough to do the gig haha!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Freshers week
University of Westminster
London
Visit website
Reply 681
Helloo People, My names Rohan Kumar, 18 years young :wink:, im studying business information systems , first year, at the cavendish campus! still trying to sort out accommodation thought which is a pain, but still im overly hyped about freshers starting!
Reply 682
Hi I'm Niamh, I'm 19 and I'll be studying Television Production on the Harrow Campus. I'm commuting. :smile:
Reply 683
Original post by Rock&Roll
Hey you lot! I'm Tom and I'm studying TV production at Harrow Campus and living at Harrow Halls. Looking forward to getting drunk with you all!

Posted from TSR Mobile

hey I'm niamh and I'm doing tv production too! But I'm commuting from Aylesbury. Glad I found someone on the same course as me!
Reply 684
Original post by emiiiiily
Heeeeey, I'm Emily! Going to be studying photographic arts at harrow :smile: have applied for harrow halls and student court at wembley :smile:

I'm studying photographic arts too! Really excited to start soon :smile:
Original post by NiamhRK
hey I'm niamh and I'm doing tv production too! But I'm commuting from Aylesbury. Glad I found someone on the same course as me!

Hiya! :smile: If you have Facebook get on this, will help you find more people!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/462412097163385/476868022384459/?comment_id=539549252783002&notif_t=like
Reply 686
Hiya! :smile: If you have Facebook get on this, will help you find more people!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/462412097163385/476868022384459/?comment_id=539549252783002&notif_t=like

Cheers! Looking forward to meeting everyone!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Indeed! Hopefully Gem is well enough to do the gig haha!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Think he will be, sounds like he's recovering alright at the minute, should be good!! :biggrin: couldn't help noticing you're seeing Arctic Monkeys too, which day are you going??
Think he will be, sounds like he's recovering alright at the minute, should be good!! :biggrin: couldn't help noticing you're seeing Arctic Monkeys too, which day are you going??

They were mint at Glastonbury, absolutely brilliant! Friday the 25th :smile: yourself?
They were mint at Glastonbury, absolutely brilliant! Friday the 25th :smile: yourself?

Weren't they just?? Dammit I'm going on Saturday the 26th, currently alone as my gig partner's pulled out... :frown:
Weren't they just?? Dammit I'm going on Saturday the 26th, currently alone as my gig partner's pulled out... :frown:

That is devastating "/
Reply 691
That is devastating "/

I can't believe you're both off to see Arctic Monkeys! They're like my favourite band! Jealous! Haha what other bands do you guys like? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
That is devastating "/

Ah well their loss, just need to find someone else who'll come with me now seeing as I have a ticket spare xD
Original post by NiamhRK
I can't believe you're both off to see Arctic Monkeys! They're like my favourite band! Jealous! Haha what other bands do you guys like? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quite a few others!! Oasis, The Smiths, The Beatles, Stone Roses, Blur, The Strypes, Queen, early Rolling Stones stuff and then I also like Jake Bugg and Miles Kane :smile: yourself??
Quite a few others!! Oasis, The Smiths, The Beatles, Stone Roses, Blur, The Strypes, Queen, early Rolling Stones stuff and then I also like Jake Bugg and Miles Kane :smile: yourself??

Hahaha that's basically exactly the same as me :smile: Can't forget about The Jam, The Courteeners, David Bowie, The Who and so on...aha!
Hahaha that's basically exactly the same as me :smile: Can't forget about The Jam, The Courteeners, David Bowie, The Who and so on...aha!

Indeed!! Liking your taste in music mate haha :smile:
Reply 696
Indeed!! Liking your taste in music mate haha :smile:

YAY! Finally people who love the same bands as me! I love Oasis, Blur, The Stone Roses, Arctic Monkeys, Beady Eye, the Beatles... Generally anything Britpop. I swear I'm the only person in my town who likes all this :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 697
Gorillaz as well. Haha

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by NiamhRK
YAY! Finally people who love the same bands as me! I love Oasis, Blur, The Stone Roses, Arctic Monkeys, Beady Eye, the Beatles... Generally anything Britpop. I swear I'm the only person in my town who likes all this :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hang on, did you mention you're from Aylesbury earlier on??
Reply 699
Hang on, did you mention you're from Aylesbury earlier on??

Yeah I did :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest