The Student Room Group
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

LSE entry for 2014

Scroll to see replies

Reply 2860
Prepare for lots of decisions tomorrow guys - especially those who are 7/8 weeks past the 5 week email :tongue:

The impression I got when I called admissions was that they're trying to get plenty out before Christmas. They finish next Friday so there'll be decisions tomorrow and next Thursday I'm assuming.
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
Original post by josiejo1970
haven't seen anyone on here with an offer for this course.

My friend got one
7 weeks today since the 5week email for straight economics:-/

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by EvenToesCrossed
My friend got one

Congratulations to your friend! I've seen offers for maths WITH economics but nothing for maths AND economics.
My 5 weeks is up today so will hopefully get a reply.
Reply 2865
Anyone get offer of economics?
Original post by aneeshadeo
Thanks, for Maths I got 93 in C1, 98 in C2, 96 in C3, 100 in M1, 91 in S1 and 98 in D1.

Economics 197/200, Biology 273/300, and French AS level 186/200 (which I dropped)

One word: Wow!
Reply 2867
5 weeks email is up tomorrow for straight Eco. Totally stressed out!
My friend has already received her offer a week ago...We applied at the SAME time!!! I don't know why but somehow LSE let me wait for two whole weeks to get my 2 weeks email,BUT for the two other applicants from my school, it only took them a day!!! (Both of them got in, one for Eco and One for Management...I am the only one left:frown:)
Now, I am exhausted with this whole waiting thing...I just hope that I can get the result before the AOs are away to their Christmas Holiday...Plz let the result be good, at least let me have a nice holiday as well. :s-smilie:
Reply 2868
Original post by Theacademic
I'm on exactly the same page. Economics and economic history is one of the least competitive courses offered, that's not to say it isn't competitive though.

it feels like 7 months than 7 weeks, im starting to get worked up and i hope they make a decision soon. i mean you'd think a relatively less competetive and small course like this would make decisions faster than the others. i guess once the holidays start and students are out of uni they will have more time to focus on our applications. an offer before christmas will be the best christmas gift ever! good luck to both of us. :smile:
Reply 2869
Original post by di_1996
5 weeks email is up tomorrow for straight Eco. Totally stressed out!
My friend has already received her offer a week ago...We applied at the SAME time!!! I don't know why but somehow LSE let me wait for two whole weeks to get my 2 weeks email,BUT for the two other applicants from my school, it only took them a day!!! (Both of them got in, one for Eco and One for Management...I am the only one left:frown:)
Now, I am exhausted with this whole waiting thing...I just hope that I can get the result before the AOs are away to their Christmas Holiday...Plz let the result be good, at least let me have a nice holiday as well. :s-smilie:

i totally feel you!
Reply 2870
Offer for international history!
Original post by arminb

Nice, when was your ucas sent in?
Original post by arminb

Well done!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2873
Original post by Sun_Bear
Nice, when was your ucas sent in?

15 Oct
Original post by arminb
15 Oct

Are you an international applicant?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Just got an offer for BMS - AAA :smile:!!
Reply 2876
Offer LSE Economics L101!
UCAS sent on the 15th oct.
Reply 2877
Offer L101 Bsc Economics!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Was 6 weeks yesterday, this is killing me!! Might cry real tears if I don't get an update today or tomorrow.

Well done to everyone who's received offers today, commiserations to anyone who's received a rejection too.
Reply 2879
Original post by dente
Offer L101 Bsc Economics!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Congratulation!!

Still waiting for my Straight Eco results... It seems that it is a LSE Thursday again!

Plz LSE!!!

BTW, how long have you guys waited after your 5 weeks email?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply