LSE entry for 2014

Scroll to see replies

Reply 3300
Original post by Republic1
Offer for maths and economics!

Original post by kingmango
Offer for maths with economics!!!

Original post by mayaa_27
Got an offer to read maths and economics!!!!!!!! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by sighnomore
Offer for maths and Economics! Glad I don't have to stress over email deadlines anymore!

Good luck to everyone else applying

How far into ur5 week emails were you and when did u send ur ucas off and what are your grades?

Sorry for all the questions but im waiting on a reply for maths with economics still
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
Reply 3301
Original post by james0527
OFFER for straight Econ omg the best of my life!!!!

Congrats! Did you get the 4 week strongest applicant email?
I just got an offer from LSE for Law! Rather happy! I honestly thought i was going to be rejected!
Offer for Law :smile:
Reply 3304
Original post by nsshk
My eighth week ends tomorrow. And still nothing.
I just hope that it's solely because I'm an international applicant and lse needs more time to process my app.

Arent replies for international applicants usually given earliest?
Reply 3305
Original post by IceKidd
How far into ur5 week emails were you and when did u send ur ucas off and what are your grades?

Sorry for all the questions but im waiting on a reply for maths with economics still

Sent it off on the 18th of October and it'll be 7 weeks tomorrow =)...I got an A in bio and chem and I finished my maths a level with an A so I'm retaking c3 this year and taking further maths too=)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by minkwoo
Congrats! Did you get the 4 week strongest applicant email?

No,actually I was in the 6th week of 5weeks email and never received 4week email
Any news for History? 7 weeks for me tomorrow, got the 4 week email 2 weeks ago. Praying I don't get a rejection tomorrow.... It will ruin my Christmas.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3308
Seems like a lot of law applicants have received decisions today and still will be tomorrow. Congrats to all offer holders :smile:
Has anyone received an offer for IR ?
Yay also got an offer for Maths and Economcis! So happy!
Reply 3310
Original post by mayaa_27
Got an offer to read maths and economics!!!!!!!! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by kingmango
Offer for maths with economics!!!

Original post by Republic1
Offer for maths and economics!

Original post by sighnomore
Offer for maths and Economics! Glad I don't have to stress over email deadlines anymore!

Good luck to everyone else applying

Congratulations everyone!
I also got an offer for maths and economics!

Good luck to those who are still waiting :smile:
(edited 10 years ago)
Offer for Philosophy and Economics!!!!!! So happy best day ever!!!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3312
Original post by Alwaysannoyed
Applied on 15th of October for IR. Called them today. They said it's still being considered and that I could get the decision this week but most likely will get it the first full week back from Xmas holidays which would be the week of the 6th

Posted from TSR Mobile

Also applied on 15th of October for IR :smile: I think they need a bit longer for some subjects because I haven't come across anyone who has received a decision for IR, but a lot of law applicants for example have received offers or rejections today and still will be tomorrow I think. IR decisions will come in after the holidays I suppose. I'm getting more and more nervous with every week!
Reply 3313
Original post by Siriuslyscrewed
Yay also got an offer for Maths and Economcis! So happy!

When (exactly)?
Daughter got an offer (International History) about 90 mins ago, was 2 weeks into her 4 weeks which she got after the 5 weeksemail that helps
Original post by IceKidd
When (exactly)?

My ucas track email came through at exactly 6.30pm :smile:
Reply 3316
Original post by QuestionsQ
Unconditional offer for Law, yay!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Wow that's good, now what are you going to do? :smile:
Well played!
Reply 3317
Got an offer for law!!!! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by IceKidd

I think i am 7 or 8 weeks into my 5 week email this friday? I applied on 22nd October and 4A's at AS. Hope this helps, and good luck, i'm sure you'll be fine
Original post by dad with S6
Daughter got an offer (International History) about 90 mins ago, was 2 weeks into her 4 weeks which she got after the 5 weeksemail that helps

Ooo, this sounds promising! Hopefully have a decision tomorrow!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest